Graves or Twitch or (other)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sojourner False

01-04-2012

I've recently been doing some dominion and I found that twitch has been a strong factor in the opposing team's victory most of the time. I play graves a lot and seem to be torn between which is beter - - twitch or graves. Post your opinion on the topic in particular situations where either might be better than the other or alternative ranged champions that may be better than these two.

brossef

01-04-2012

if you play twitch if you want to be effective you have to really know what your doing. early game twitch is fairly week, you should never initiate on someone by yourself, thats the biggest problem for twitch players is 1v1ing before you get his items, when i play twitch i can usually do very well with him i start top for the first half and i always make sure that i am with a teammate, because peoploe will fight him thinking hes by himself then bam, after i get my items phantom dancer, infinity edge, sanguine blade, and starks, and when i am able to 1v1 most people due to extremely high damage and life steal i then go and take bot and hold it for the rest of the game unless 3 of them come down then im still usually able to kill 2 of them with my ult + tower. if you ever see 3 or more people in a line late game go ahead and 1v3 come out of stealth pop slow and ult and unless they have a high amount of armor you should be able to kill all of them unless they are smart and spread out, but in the jungle they usually dont. i dont have as much experience with graves as i have only played him in summoners rift, but he could be very strong, his abilities give thee damage early game that twitch lacks.

twitch is very fun, but watch what items the enemy has and if they get stealth detection try not to 1v1 them till later in the game when you can 4 shot people.

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2012

Both are pretty meh, Graves is ok in bot sometimes though.
If you want a strong ranged champ, go for Vayne

The Wrongsword

01-04-2012

yeah Vayne is good but so is graves- Vayne's stun makes her a better 1v1 duelist, and her silver bolts help her out a lot against armor. Graves is a much better bot laner and he is full of aoe which is great for teamfights, especially at windmill.

Both are solid, just different strengths. Twitch is just very playstyle dependent- if he is good at suprisingly making 2v2 battles into 2v3 battles he can be devastating but bd twitch is worthless and so is a twitch who gets targeted early in the fight.