Can i queue dodge ranked game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RitualMurder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2010

about 3 times now after a ****** captain bans stupid heros i want to dodge so bad
do i get a leave for this?

or just 6 min ban cus i can live with the ban

idiots ban heros like warwick and rammus
then im stick vs shen shaco every time and usually they carry
who'd have thought?

Urobolus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2010

Aww, can't queue dodge?

Too bad. Go play Normal Games, or go tryharding with a premade.

RitualMurder

07-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urobolus View Post
Aww, can't queue dodge?

Too bad. Go play Normal Games, or go tryharding with a premade.

rather dodge these idiots at the start than get another loss for their incompitance

j3ff

07-15-2010

You get a leave and a loss / ELO penalty I believe. All you do is save 30 minutes.

Urobolus

07-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RitualMurder View Post
rather dodge these idiots at the start than get another loss for their incompitance
Get a premade with so-called "non-idiots" then.

Kades

Associate QA Analyst - Gameplay

07-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RitualMurder View Post
Well, if you que dodge a ranked game, you get a loss and a leave. I say go for it... plummit down to the bottom of the ladder so the rest of us don't have to deal with your cheery at-a-boy attitude.

Archbob

07-15-2010

I think you should be able to dodge, but a dodge should count as a loss on your record and ELO or at least lose half of the ELO for dodging. Thats to prevent people dodging to get to the top.

RitualMurder

07-15-2010

solve all the problems

ban these idots <30's from premades

KrupsMcGee

07-15-2010

I've had many ranked games dodged...like once per successful game on average. If that's the case then sucks to be those suckers.

The penalty should be enough to deter a dodge since this is competitive and dodging is a form of cheating imo. Giving them a loss straight away is kind of harsh.

Leaving a ranked game should give them a loss for sure, but just dodging? Do we know what leaves do in ranked play?