Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why is rammus not disabled in this playlist?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kierloway

01-05-2012

If my team even kind of knows what they are doing I can usually CC him to death at the turret and if I'm alone then I can get him low enough and let him pop his ult and time my ult to not take any damage. If I play a ranged AD carry then I just don't engage him unless I have tons of damage, crit, lifesteal, and a wit's end. The lifesteal and wit's end help to limit the damage he reflects back to you if he has a thornmail on. This usually lets me tear him up end game as twitch if built properly...but I only do that if he's being a really huge pain and causing our whole team to die.

Basically, counter him with items, range, cc, and your turrets. Use the tools given to you and you will usually beat him.