Why is rammus not disabled in this playlist?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atahl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-04-2012

Seriously. Every game he's in, if the other team doesn't have a rammus, it's a loss. He stacks pure armor and health, nothing but tank stats, and he can 1v1 ANY champ. He just uses DBC and becomes unkillable, while dishing out completely unfair damage, with godly movespeed, and the longest lasting hard disable in the game.

Seriously, he's not balanced. Dominion is a joke with him running around. Good team? Powerball in and tank everything, team kills them. Bad team? Backcap all game, nobody can catch you and even if they manage it they sure can't kill you.

He makes the playlist unfun. I'd just like to be able to play blind pick dominion without rammus completely shutting the game down

Taenaryn

01-04-2012

CC. AP if he's building armor. Armor pen. Rylai's. CC. Don't attack him during DBC. Learn how to read a map. CC. Work as a team.

Ugh, why do I even bother? Every week someone new complains about Rammus instead of realizing he's only hard because your whole team picked AD and he naturally chose Thornmail to counter.

Lord Macaroni

01-04-2012

I support disabling Rammus. He is not fun to play against and the whole match becomes avoid taunt or you're dead. If cc broke powerball's channel he actually might be fun to play against.

Ultime

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atahl View Post
Seriously. Every game he's in, if the other team doesn't have a rammus, it's a loss. He stacks pure armor and health, nothing but tank stats, and he can 1v1 ANY champ. He just uses DBC and becomes unkillable, while dishing out completely unfair damage, with godly movespeed, and the longest lasting hard disable in the game.

Seriously, he's not balanced. Dominion is a joke with him running around. Good team? Powerball in and tank everything, team kills them. Bad team? Backcap all game, nobody can catch you and even if they manage it they sure can't kill you.

He makes the playlist unfun. I'd just like to be able to play blind pick dominion without rammus completely shutting the game down
wow, you are bad

backcap all game? ROFL, endless backcap is very bad , learn to have a good team combinasons and elarn how to play jesus

lol that noob get owned by a rammus backcapper, hahahaha, so bad

use yoru brain, check the map, predict, rape him, if your a pure AD caracter and you are stupid enough to build yourself pure ad dmg, atack speed and crit, then you are very dumb to engage him alone

****it why you always get few random player crying about random things,

larkhill

01-04-2012

u know what happens when a rammus builds all armor and hp? i tell the mages to build dfg and they blow him up right away.

u know what happens when a rammus backdoors all game? he leaves the rest of his team down a man and they lose top lane every time.

u know what happens when i see a rammus picked? i pick karthus. backdoor rammus? ult right before he caps the point. now he's screwed and my team has come to kill him.

rammus is a pubstomper at best

Bonabon

01-04-2012

I don't mind his tankiness, but his mobility on this map needs a balance somehow. Like don't let Powerball stack with other movement increasing buffs like Ghost/Speed Shrines. If he rushes BoM at the start it's basically a free Windmill, and that's is like a demoralizing victory over the other team.

brossef

01-04-2012

maybe you should stop playing auto attack champs?

i can **** on a rammus, all i have to do is play my favorite troll
FIZZ i make rammus run from me. and if u are playing ad all you need is last whisper and magic resist and he dies.

i love the blind pick noobs like the op who come here to qq on forums about something that isnt even a problem.

o and by the way i can disable rammus whenever i want. its called ranked queue.

CARDBOARDWARRIOR

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atahl View Post
... he can 1v1 ANY champ...
Do you even proofread what you type

Feminist Leona

01-04-2012

No, you can't have the advantages of draft mode in normal. Sorry, it doesn't work that way. If you want to play without Rammus, you will have to play draft mode, but you will also have to deal with the fact that sometimes your favorite characters will get banned.

Narog

01-04-2012

you can totally beat rammus i always get mercury's if am against a rammus