Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Anyone else feel that ROA should be improved for Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EMeta

01-08-2012

It's not as useful for as many champs as it is on SR, but it's still a great item for a few champs on CS.

/Thread

Whi

01-08-2012

Quote:
RealWolf M:
everyone who is saying "its not that good"

Lets see

Maokai
Kassadin
Singed
Cassiopeia
Viktor

Those are just off the top of my head, there are more but all of those benefit greatly from this item

ROA is not effective on Kassadin.

RealWolf M

01-08-2012

maybe a kass doesn't need RoA in blind.... but in blind the enemy aren't prepared for a kass

PrometheanRage

01-08-2012

I have been using RoA on Karthus for some time now and it has been effective. I use my circle a lot, and it is heavy on the mana - rod + chalice = pretty much never run out.

Hobocop

01-08-2012

RoA is cost-efficient for stats the moment you complete it and continues to get better as the game goes on. If you like having a big mana pool, it's awesome. Otherwise, Catalyst for sustain into a Rylai's or something is probably a bit better.

Sorayai

01-08-2012

I really like RoA if I want to be a bit more of a tanky caster... I play mostly spell-spamming mages so sometimes I can run out of mana. might try getting rylais instead though like you suggested!

what is the price difference between those two items? I have no idea off of the top of my head

Yaladilae

01-09-2012

since everything has half a time in Dom compare to SR it seems (recal time etc.) why not just make ROA take full effect after 5 minute...

David12596

01-09-2012

Quote:
Sorayai:
I really like RoA if I want to be a bit more of a tanky caster... I play mostly spell-spamming mages so sometimes I can run out of mana. might try getting rylais instead though like you suggested!

what is the price difference between those two items? I have no idea off of the top of my head

ROA is 3035 gold and Rylais is 3150.

Quote:
since everything has half a time in Dom compare to SR it seems (recal time etc.) why not just make ROA take full effect after 5 minute..

I support that. :P

David12596

01-09-2012

bump

Helixes

01-09-2012

Go bot, profit