The Problem with Eve

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TimeLohrd

01-04-2012

As most people know, Evelynn is pretty much useless now that she has no stun. I still play her occasionally, and do fairly well, but it's so very difficult to be even passable as her. I have a few idea on how to fix her. Lemme know what you guys think and any other suggestions you guys have.

1. Change Her Ult

Passive: The passive is actually ok, but could use a minor tweak. Maybe instead of giving a fixed amount of health, it could give a percentage of eve's total health back, like 10/15/20%. it would help make her more sustainable in a fight and might make her live a little longer

Active:Eve is a nuke, so giving her attack speed is pointless if all you're going to get in is a hit or two. I was thinking that you could change it to something like Vayne's ult, and have it modify her abilities.

Hate Spike could apply a mini stun of maybe .5 seconds every time it hits.

Going into Shadow Walk could give a speed boost once stealthed.

Ravage could also silence.

2.Change Her Passive
Eve's passive is just no longer useful, if it ever was at all. Maybe it could be changed to all minions and monster do 25% less damage to Eve. This would help her be viable jungler, and would help cut down on gold spent on pots.

3. Up the Slow From a Stealthed Hit
Right now the slow is weak. Maybe instead the slow could be a flat 60%, and the time slowed could increase, starting at 2 seconds, and increasing by a 1/2 second each level.

It's a pipe dream, but I really want Eve to be viable again. Add any other suggestions you may have.

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeLohrd View Post
Hate Spike could apply a mini stun of maybe .5 seconds every time it hits.
you realize hate spike has a .48 second cooldown with 40% CDR

TimeLohrd

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH View Post
you realize hate spike has a .48 second cooldown with 40% CDR
alright alright that's fair. I was just throwing out a random number. The stun could be way shorter. Even a .1 second stun would make a big difference

Stimuz

01-04-2012

What is this doing in the dom forums?

DuckOfOregon

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimuz View Post
What is this doing in the dom forums?
my thoughts exactly

Phourc

01-04-2012

Eve is actually a pretty **** good addition to a well coordinated team, since without chugging an oracle every time you die the enemy has no way of knowing where you are, and thus has to assume that any place they engage will have one additional enemy xP

There's actually a pretty sweet Eve rework in the pipes (search for a shurelia post about 'eve rework' or 'stealth rework' if you're curious) that not only changes stealth to be less retardedly OP, but it buffs eve back from "intentionally underpowered" to "viable".

HOWEVER, it is pretty clear that the stealth rework - supposed to release 'right after dominion goes live' is stuck somewhere in development hell xP

larkhill

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phourc View Post
since without chugging an oracle every time you die the enemy has no way of knowing where you are, and thus has to assume that any place they engage will have one additional enemy xP

sweeper karthus + ult
sweeper lux
corki
maokai saplings placed at strategic locations
ditto for shaco boxes
morgana ult becomes active even when stealthed champs r nearby

yea...

ChaosX1

01-04-2012

Mini stun of any duration on less than a 1 second cooldown is stupid strong (for one thing, it completely ruins channel champions).

And Eve is viable as an AD champion (Hate Spike constantly procs Trinity Force) which is where the Ult's AS comes into effect.

Demonite10

01-04-2012

In Dom, I find AD/AS Eve to be much more effective than AP Eve. She's just rude...all that mobility, and once she gets a few items, she can nom nom on many champs 1v1(very common in Dom). Personally, I like her where she's at...as far as Dom goes.

RealWolf M

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2012

apparently the Dom forums are now where champion discussion is move dto aswell.

GJ mods