Girl Gamers =/= Gamer Girls

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yemmz

01-04-2012

True story.

crying angels

01-04-2012

I'm a girl when I play mmo's. Free stuff ftw

Aleerra

01-04-2012

Good thread is good. Go hard or go home. Don't go easy on someone because of their gender. My name was for lulz not for leniency. if someone avoids killing me I won't says "/all ZOMG THANKS I LUV YOU <3333". I'll laugh and tell them how bad they are. .

Lagfromhell

01-04-2012

Heh, reminds me of a conversation I had a while back with a friend of mine:

Her: Why don't you just let me win sometimes?
Me: If I just let you win, you didn't really earn it.
Her: And why's that?
Me: Because you have to win from something you do that gives you the advantage over me.
Her: All you do is beat the **** outta me. I don't stand a chance!
Me: Well, you're supposed to learn from your mistakes and the strengths/weaknesses of other champions.
Her: Well, losing all the time sucks. You should let me win sometimes cuz I'm a girl.
Me: Wtf?

Dobagoh

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagfromhell View Post
Heh, reminds me of a conversation I had a while back with a friend of mine:

Her: Why don't you just let me win sometimes?
Me: If I just let you win, you didn't really earn it.
Her: And why's that?
Me: Because you have to win from something you do that gives you the advantage over me.
Her: All you do is beat the **** outta me. I don't stand a chance!
Me: Well, you're supposed to learn from your mistakes and the strengths/weaknesses of other champions.
Her: Well, losing all the time sucks. You should let me win sometimes cuz I'm a girl.
Me: Wtf?
I've played chess with a number of women-friends, beaten them in every single game (we played like, 200 in total) and not a single one has ever complained about not being able to beat me

Quafaloonta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2012

It is quite funny when people (I would say girls, but you know those guys that just love to play pretend) think they should/will get a better treatment because they claim to be a girl.

Then there's the, "U WERE BEAT BY A GIRL LOLZ". If it's true, awesome. More power to ya girly. If you're a guy and saying it to make me feel bad or mad or sad, then that's just not going to happen. Sorry.

Rarkko

01-04-2012

its sad but true, the majority of girls that game are just like the OP link described, only a small minority are actually really gamers, most are just attention *****s (flame war inc btw this forum has some feminists that will try to close this topic no matter what)

Sailor Cosmos

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarkko View Post
its sad but true, the majority of girls that game are just like the OP link described, only a small minority are actually really gamers, most are just attention *****s (flame war inc btw this forum has some feminists that will try to close this topic no matter what)
Just like you.

Don't be mad 'cause you can't get a girlfriend.

MewOfDoom

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarkko View Post
its sad but true, the majority of girls that like to announce their gender for no reason that game are just like the OP link described
Fixed. Oh, and nice implication that anyone that doesn't go out of their way to announce their gender to you is automatically a straight white guy.

Vorkon

01-04-2012

your face != my ass