Champion Sale: 50% Off Udyr, Xin Zhao, and Karma

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wendek

01-04-2012

Wonderin' if the people in the marketing department have ever played the game... or if they're just putting champs on sale at random.
I think the other day Annie or another ultra-cheap champion was on sale... wtf ? Would anyone buy a 450 IP champ with RP ?

Worst sale ever. And no Shyv.

Redonyou

01-04-2012

Fist time I've ever logged in just to downvote something, but this sale is really that bad.

If I was the type of person to come up with crazy conspiracy theories, I might believe you intentionally made this sale terrible so that people would spend the RP they bought for Christmas on characters at full price.

AuTomnZ

01-04-2012

I just got into jungling with Lee Sin and Nocturne. Thanks for the Udyr sale that'll definitely help my jungling a ton. But as for the other two, I feel that they are literally "non existent" champions and I hope you change you decision AT LEAST on putting Karma up for sale by Friday. That is all.

Yung Teppei

01-04-2012

I DON'T WANT YOUR SHyV SALE ANYMORE I JUST GAVE UP AND BOUGHT WITH IP SO SCREWWWWW IT

Shöck

01-04-2012

This sale is a joke, wtf riot.

BuzzJack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2012

No 6300 champs? Buying an ip boost would save you money on these guys, I mean come on.

Shöck

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redonyou View Post
Fist time I've ever logged in just to downvote something, but this sale is really that bad.
I did the SAME thing. I'm never on the forums, but I logged in just to downvote. This is just ridiculously stupid.

Memoria

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2012

how can karma be a "favorite

BuzzJack

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astridin View Post
karma is legit people are too used to their right click win champs to get that she is pretty good once you learn to play her...
Good enough to pay just as much for a 6300? I'd rather get an ip boost.

TheComicalBiker

01-04-2012

omg put 75% not 50%