Champion Sale: 50% Off Udyr, Xin Zhao, and Karma

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ken Griffey III

01-04-2012

Wow this is the sale you start the year off with?! Seriously?! Three 3150 champs? DOTA 2 can't come soon enough...

Snooooki

01-04-2012

such a miserable sale. all 3150 champs

Ace0v

01-04-2012

Cool! They made new champ called Karma and put it on sale immediately!

Shingston

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-04-2012

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

Vlademere

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheriff Skit View Post
I've been waiting for kennen to be on sale for roughly 2 months now. Feelsbadman
they did a huge super sale on kennen + all 5 skins he had at the time for 1350 RP or something similar back in oct iirc

Hipnotyk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-04-2012

lol @ thissale

AznCake13

01-04-2012

Karma, is she new?

gogogogo NINJA

01-04-2012

what the **** is this garbage, you expect me to blow RP on a bunch of crappy 3150 heros? you could at least put 1 6300 in it so we dont feel ripped off by your stupid choice in heros not to mention we are the ones who pay you money for decent sales. very dissapointing riot sometimes i wonder if the people who call the shots for riot actually have a brain.

Zepy

01-04-2012

o wow a karma sale and a guy you've tried to put on sale 3 times now. please get the picture, buff them or stop throwing them in our face plz and ty

Zepy

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogogogo NINJA View Post
what the **** is this garbage, you expect me to blow RP on a bunch of crappy 3150 heros? you could at least put 1 6300 in it so we dont feel ripped off by your stupid choice in heros not to mention we are the ones who pay you money for decent sales. very dissapointing riot sometimes i wonder if the people who call the shots for riot actually have a brain.
actually udyr is a good champ, both in jungle and top lane, the other 2 suck though :/