Why does Jesus need to be black?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chicago

01-04-2012

well in the bible it says he had skin of bronze meaning he was tan

gankas kon

01-05-2012

First off, anyone who thinks jesus never existed needs to learn a history book.

Second, he would have looked middle eastern. He would have looked as Arab as any Arab who was ever Arab.

The reason we get depictions of a white, long haired, masculin Jesus is because the Catholic church portrayed him that way. You know, the church in that super powerful empire called Rome. Like an attractive Italian man.

Go to Africa, Jesus is portrayed black. Go to Asia, Jesus is portrayed Asian.

And seriously, if you think Jesus was not in fact a real person, you need to stop thinking about the hot chicks in class while your history teacher talks.

Vorkon

01-05-2012

jesus was indeed real

his story just isn't anywhere near the same as portrayed in the bible

gankas kon

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorkon View Post
jesus was indeed real

his story just isn't anywhere near the same as portrayed in the bible
I really doubt anyone on a videogame forum is of the right amount theological, philosophical, and scientific qualifications to comment on that matter.

Of all the places to deny or support religion, an internet forum filled with teenagers is the absolute worst place to find anything but ignorance on both sides.

Dobagoh

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by *****minator View Post
I really doubt anyone on a videogame forum is of the right amount theological, philosophical, and scientific qualifications to comment on that matter.

Of all the places to deny or support religion, an internet forum filled with teenagers is the absolute worst place to find anything but ignorance on both sides.
sup bro i used to be a homemade doctor goin around healin da sick of their leprosy, curin da blind, and i even invented cpr bc this guy died but he actually didnt die so i cpr'd him and brought him back to life

o wait