Super exciting bot lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChaosX1

01-04-2012

Was hoping they had Blitzstar.

cerealsmok3r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2012

it happened to me as i was playing a support since i had such stron sustain and top was all about comotion and what not

larkhill

01-05-2012

kayle is great for bot. dont like the build but it works against a passive team that doesnt gank u i guess

xer is terrible in dominion. he has no mobility. easily ganked

how a xer doesnt die for an entire dominion game is beyond me, especially against fizz, xin, and karthus is beyond me. though i guess if u get 3 and turtle, its fine...

Nunkuruji

01-05-2012

Most boring is Maokai vs. Morgana. Neither can do anything significant to one another. Both clear the minion waves in safety.

Fenthis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2012

Clearly they were defending their towers not leaving their presence

lbgsloan

01-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunkuruji View Post
Most boring is Maokai vs. Morgana. Neither can do anything significant to one another. Both clear the minion waves in safety.
Had Ryze vs Maokai once that ended 1/1/0. He stacked MR, no damage. I couldn't dent him, he couldn't threaten me. We can't outpush each other, top ignores our existence. And people wonder why nobody wants to play bottom...

Nunkuruji

01-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgsloan View Post
Had Ryze vs Maokai once that ended 1/1/0. He stacked MR, no damage. I couldn't dent him, he couldn't threaten me. We can't outpush each other, top ignores our existence. And people wonder why nobody wants to play bottom...
This is a situation where you need to rotate champs, unless your team is already holding 3 points without any issue - in which case it's gravy.