Introducing the Champion Evaluation

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

seth2113

07-15-2010

Amazing, Need moar champion evaluation test nao!

Holy Malevolence

07-15-2010

My opinion.......
Sion might've amused me more than senior squeaky. Facing an extremely tough axe wielding monster of a man whilst unarmed.
Then, picking up the weapon of another fallen adversary, he would fell the titan. Only for him to stand back up, granted a green pigmentation and a disabling gaze, and be joined by the warrior princess of Noxus.
A trial to repeated until his strength failed him, with every dispatch of the green giant a new threat would enter. From the shadows would come a hulking suit of armor with a morning star. A wound would open upon the green giant, letting out an acid that would form into a shield bearing chemist. The corpse of a fallen foe would morph into a fiendish wolf. And a medic would come in, only to shift into a cleaver wielding madman.
And along would come a warning. Such terrors would become a daily occurrence in the league. Every day would bring foes, ranging from Noxian warlords to the greatest of pit fiends. Every day would bring about a similar struggle.
To which he would respond, "I have been through worse in my time before Demacia."

[/shot]
'Cause some squeaky guy don't seem like much fun.

Edit: I eagerly look forward to the Ionian Ninja Triumvirate.

alegadom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2010

what about if you spend more time fixing the game before starcraft 2 PWN you insides and all the people on riot have to work on a bar?

Mr 2 Bon Clay

07-15-2010

This was actually very interesting to read, but Im personally waiting for the following champs, Kog'maw, Cho'gath, Shaco, Nasus, Mordekaiser, and Twitch lol.

ImTheFool

07-15-2010

While I agree that, as Lore, this is interesting, why not doing an actual evaluation on champions in an attempt to balance them? D:. It's somewhat weird how the most damaging champions in the game are tanks. :\

AzuuCookie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2010

Malphite's evaluation should be interesting since he's literally just a giant living rock that got teleported here and decided that he wanted to break ****.

Mizuto

07-15-2010

I'm quite tempted to type "cool story, bro" but Xin Zhao doesn't deserve this. He is truly a good guy.

ChaosXan

07-15-2010

Cho'Gath's and Morderkaiser's evaluations would be rather interested.

ChaosXan

07-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish642 View Post
This was actually very interesting to read, but Im personally waiting for the following champs, Kog'maw, Cho'gath, Shaco, Nasus, Mordekaiser, and Twitch lol.
Well according to Kog'Maw's backstory Malzahar invited him and I don't think you could get a lot of information out of an alien/demon/thing that simply wants to eat everything.

Sacrolicious

07-15-2010

This didnt evaluate xin zhao at all. I didnt see one mention about his stats and initiation prowess.