mastery points and champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eatmebiotch

07-15-2010

anyone can tell me how can i use my mastery points and where exactly go to use it?

how can i use the other champions do i have to buy it RP?

DogOfThunder

07-15-2010

Your mastery points can be spent by going to your Summoner Profile, and then clicking the Masteries tab. From there, you can select masteries that are highlighted with green and slowly work your way down the various trees. You get one Mastery Point a level.

You can buy Champions using RP *or* you can spend the IP you earn after every game (win or lose.) If you go to the store and select to buy a champion, you will how much they cost in both IP and RP. When you go to buy, you will have the choice of which currency to spend.

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2010

Go to your summoner profile (right next to the orange "store" cart) and go to the "masteries" tab. You can edit your masteries from there =)

Champions rotate on a weekly basis. Each week you have 10 different champions for free. To unlock a champion permanently, you must buy him either with IP or RP. IP are gained when you play, so you don't have to use real money. hope this helps :P

R66Y

07-15-2010

Go to your profile in game and click on the masteries tab at the bottom. You can use or reset your mastery point there. Alternatively, when in the champ selection screen before a game, you can click on the 3 mastery tree icons (located on the left side of your screen near where it shows you the summoner spells you chose) and redistribute your mastery points.

Champions are bought using IP (earned by playing games) or RP (bought with cash). There are 10 free champions which are changed on a weekly basis. To purchase a champion, go to the store in game, then the champions tab. Clicking on a champion will bring up the choice of buying it with IP or RP (note that choices will be unclickable if you do not have sufficient IP/RP).

Hope that helps

1bullet1kill

08-30-2011

i dont know

Izzio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-30-2011

what R66Y said, consider the talent trees for which champions you like to play and make other talent trees for any other different types of champs you enjoy