Can i have down votes for no reasoN?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SNAGRAT LIE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2012

Inb4upvotes

waterfireairDERP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2012

if we don't vote, he can't win

MisterPlow

01-04-2012

idiota

Cartod

01-04-2012

You can't inb4 in the OP.
Moron.

EDIT: To whomever downvoted me.
In before X can only be used as the first reply to a thread or comment, and only if that thread or comment is bait: that is, there is a near 100% chance that someone else will reply to the OP using a particular meme, flame, or solution. Saying “in before X”, where X is the anticipated response in question (or a variation thereof), under any other circumstances is rong.
The intent of the OP is irrelevant. Even if he’s completely ignorant of whatever he’s baiting, he is STILL baiting it.
In before X is a troll’s way of bragging that he got to a thread before the anticipated reply could be posted, thus mocking all future posters to that thread for their slowness.

Michael Kane

01-04-2012

I upvoted ^_^

BeeboXD

01-04-2012

Do you think your cool because you capitalize the last letter in the title?

Tails

01-04-2012

Must achieve perfect upvote/downvote balance..

Verandriel

01-04-2012

But if we downvoted because you asked, then it's for a reason.

Tails

01-04-2012

+0

HOW DOES lT FEEL BRO?

Tails

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartod View Post
You can't inb4 in the OP.
Moron.

EDIT: To whoever downvoted me.
In before X can only be used as the first reply to a thread or comment, and only if that thread or comment is bait: that is, there is a near 100% chance that someone else will reply to the OP using a particular meme, flame, or solution. Saying “in before X”, where X is the anticipated response in question (or a variation thereof), under any other circumstances is rong.
The intent of the OP is irrelevant. Even if he’s completely ignorant of whatever he’s baiting, he is STILL baiting it.
In before X is a troll’s way of bragging that he got to a thread before the anticipated reply could be posted, thus mocking all future posters to that thread for their slowness.
downvoted for explaining the internet

also "rong" lol