Fix the Fonts please, its a nightmare.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reaper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2009

Great game so far, but I cant help but comment on the text. Absolutely, atrocious. The colors used in chat just doesn't stand out enough against the game's backgrounds and the typeface just doesn't work - often its barely legible.

I would also like to see a menu where you can customize your own font, for example I want the damage font that pops up over the characters to be more legible. not bigger - but probably a brighter tone.

You want to make this game into an esport? The damage font should really pop out. Crits should stick for a moment longer. There is a fine line between making the font too distracting to making it clearly visible to a viewer tho.

While we on on the subject, the menu you get when you press TAB looks makes me want to throw up a little in my mouth because of how dull it looks. Once again the text is barely legible.

I'm sure you guys can work this out because the rest of the game looks great so far.

Marduke

Adjudicator

07-25-2009

The blue font for defending is especially bad.

Azunyan

07-25-2009

The fonts are really really small or really really big, one thing I'd love it is if you could adjust the size of the damage font to your liking. I think we need more subtle and more 'standardized' colors as well. Is there any way to also implement something to make fonts a bit more clearer?

Chainyk

07-25-2009

+ 1

Wabbits

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2009

+1

Unveiler

07-31-2009

I am very happy to hear that I am not the only one straining eyes to try to understand what the hell is going on. My 20/20 vision status was in jeopardy... now if only my job didn't require constant staring at equally atrocious fonts or faded texts.

Precision

07-31-2009

it feel like i got hit in the face with a bunch of skittles when i'm trying to look at the text,

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

07-31-2009

+2

Mcwaffle

07-31-2009

Horrible fonts. Had to be said again.