leaving LoL for a reason

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

smurfous

01-03-2012

Well I can not say much, but the reason of leaving LoL is the players in game so awful.
I always thought that a great community improves a game but it turns out that all this is bull...
taking such a low graphic game so serious make me sick of these ignorant.

Thought I might give it a chance, but after 3 games in a row people were rude enough
and raging about a game? well better go do something more fun than staying in such disgusting community, who doesn't say GG instead.

No offense for people who share the same feeling playing a game for fun, and I feel sorry for who already went into gaming addict.

GG

Vorkon

01-03-2012

yeah

Armaldeus

01-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurfous View Post
If you wanna take graphics into account, look more into other games that were played competitively and see the graphics.

Although I agree the community could be better, the game itself is fun, and its the combination of both that make a great game. I was lucky and either ran into quiet, or generally nice people, so I can't say anything on that.

gankas kon

01-04-2012

This game would be sooooo much more fun if it was two teams of friends playing and not two teams of jerk anonymous teenagers

Powerstoned

01-04-2012

So high graphics games are worth more serious investment than low ones?

Competitive games don't need fancy graphics to be compelling. Playing Cards look pretty boring by most people's standards, and those haven't changed in a thousand years.

Raging Hipster

01-04-2012

Ya, because wasting an hour of my day because some noob fed the enemy is want.

It is just a game, but it's a long game.

Xnot

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurfous View Post
K you lost me here. This argument, besides being completely irrelevant to the rest of the post, is just stupid from your part. LoL is one of the top-10 on-line games and graphics is the lowest standard taken into account in rating a game. Go play minecraft.

Also, Riot chose cartoonish graphics intentionally, obviously it won't be the same thing as CoD.

sammich kek

01-04-2012

One of the biggest influences on my life was Ultima Online, if graphics are one of the first things you consider when picking up a game maybe you switch to the call of duty series.

I honestly believe you're trolling, but to take a minute and assume you aren't... I see a simple minded player who doesn't want to improve himself to be better at this game so you're taking the easy rage/complain/quit route. It's 2012, the last I checked every game that has some time of multiplayer interaction has a absolutely VILE community.

Oh and by the way, this game is beautiful on Ultra settings with a resolution of 1920x1080 or above. I assume you're playing on a $400 laptop somewhere around medium settings and a resolution between 720p and 1600x900... maybe even with fast terrain on.

crying angels

01-04-2012

Play DOTA...