Goshg, The Deep Dweller; Yeah or boo?

THE DEEP BECKONS! 250 46.90%
Water support? My body is ready. 138 25.89%
Meh. : / 43 8.07%
Fizz is cuter. :V 62 11.63%
The mighty shark stalks his prey. >:3 40 7.50%
Voters: 533. You may not vote on this poll

Goshg, The Deep Dweller

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slarg232

Senior Member

02-02-2012

Came for the red post.

Read the concept, thought it was pretty good.

Now I think it's beginning to look alot like Fishmen.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oceanic Eggroll

Member

02-02-2012

Seems better then Well. I wonder why they cancelled him...
Ult's awesome, his lines are pretty cool, and I approve of this immensely. Maybe people will stop whining about not having a new Support champ if Riot chooses to do this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

evawin

Senior Member

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slarg232 View Post
Came for the red post.

Read the concept, thought it was pretty good.

Now I think it's beginning to look alot like Fishmen.
Just don't vacation in Innsmouth, and you'll be fine. ;D


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

evawin

Senior Member

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeLordEggroll View Post
Seems better then Well. I wonder why they cancelled him...
Ult's awesome, his lines are pretty cool, and I approve of this immensely. Maybe people will stop whining about not having a new Support champ if Riot chooses to do this.
Cancelled who? What do you mean? :0

And thanks for the love of his lines; I try to make those the most interesting and flavorful I can. And yes, I want him to be my support of choice as well; I'm a little weary of playing Soraka 24/7. <:3c


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slarg232

Senior Member

02-02-2012

One of his jokes should be "Ever drunken Rylai's from a Shoe?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slarg232

Senior Member

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by evawin View Post
Just don't vacation in Innsmouth, and you'll be fine. ;D
I'm not so sure man, I'm starting to smell a Stink.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sergstoppable

Junior Member

02-02-2012

So what happens now, does one of the Associate Designers pitch the idea next Champ meeting?

Or is this thread forgotten about and there will never be a hero like this released because of legal reasons? (And Xyp disappears forever because an ability he pitched once accidentally looked awfully familiar to one of those 'fan-fiction' champions?)

Just wondering.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slarg232

Senior Member

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergstoppable View Post
So what happens now, does one of the Associate Designers pitch the idea next Champ meeting?

Or is this thread forgotten about and there will never be a hero like this released because of legal reasons? (And Xyp disappears forever because an ability he pitched once accidentally looked awfully familiar to one of those 'fan-fiction' champions?)

Just wondering.
Riot automatically owns any idea submitted into these forums, so there is no dice there.

To tell the truth, I think it's awesome that a Red even commented on something in this forum.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

evawin

Senior Member

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergstoppable View Post
So what happens now, does one of the Associate Designers pitch the idea next Champ meeting?

Or is this thread forgotten about and there will never be a hero like this released because of legal reasons? (And Xyp disappears forever because an ability he pitched once accidentally looked awfully familiar to one of those 'fan-fiction' champions?)

Just wondering.
What? N-noooo~...not Xypherous... ;_;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slarg232 View Post
Riot automatically owns any idea submitted into these forums, so there is no dice there.

To tell the truth, I think it's awesome that a Red even commented on something in this forum.
I was just as surprised as any of you; the presence of a Red for anything other than an uguu~skin is unheard of. Still, I'd be happy if they did do Goshg, even without giving credit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slarg232 View Post
I'm not so sure man, I'm starting to smell a Stink.
Daaaagon~.....Daaaaagon~.....Daaaaagon~....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slarg232 View Post
One of his jokes should be "Ever drunken Rylai's from a Shoe?"
...I am missing the joke here; I feel dumb. <:3c


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cthulu Almighty

Senior Member

02-02-2012

Hey are you active? May I evaluate your champion some time?