THE DEEP BECKONS! 252 47.01%
Water support? My body is ready. 138 25.75%
Meh. : / 43 8.02%
Fizz is cuter. :V 62 11.57%
The mighty shark stalks his prey. >:3 41 7.65%
Voters: 536. You may not vote on this poll

Goshg, The Deep Dweller

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bliztron

01-30-2012

ok... wow...

Passive- I see nothing at all wrong with this ability. It honestly looks fibne and is interesting.

Q- A 100 heal every second, plus it is an aoe? that would be really OP in team fights, expecially when it is just a Q. nerf that done by like half abnd it woukld be better.

W- This lloks fine, but just watch ther numbers. I personally would lower them a nudge, but its your champ. Could get OP with all the CC, but i have no suggestions.

E- How long does the slow lasrt exactly? if it is short, i would reccomend increasing the slow amount, but if it is moderate i think it is fine. Once again, this could get a little OP with the CC.

R- I have no complaints but im not sure im for this ability.

evawin

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliztron View Post
ok... wow...
<:3c

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliztron;20382431[B
Passive-[/B] I see nothing at all wrong with this ability. It honestly looks fibne and is interesting.
:3

Quote:
Q-[/B] A 100 heal every second, plus it is an aoe? that would be really OP in team fights, expecially when it is just a Q. nerf that done by like half abnd it woukld be better.
Ah, you misunderstand. The mana regen aura is an AoE; the heal, however, is a single target. Yes, the 100 heal is strong, but you must look at other heals in comparison. Soraka's heal and Sona' (constant) heal provide more base than Goshg's in addition to an Armor (and MR, for Sona) buff. However, if the heal target is below 40%, then Goshg will give a slightly stronger heal by comparison; thankfully, the heal provides no other benefits and is a heal-over-time (which is inherently worse by comparison to a straight heal). I find this is appropriate, especially considering his CC-heavy toolkit.

Quote:
W-[/B] This lloks fine, but just watch ther numbers. I personally would lower them a nudge, but its your champ. Could get OP with all the CC, but i have no suggestions.
Thanks for the input. The numbers may be a little high, but that's to account for the fact that this particular move has a substantial delay timer. The delay is longer than most of its kind, like Brand's Pillar of Flame. If you get hit by it, you deserve it. :P

Quote:
E-[/B] How long does the slow lasrt exactly? if it is short, i would reccomend increasing the slow amount, but if it is moderate i think it is fine. Once again, this could get a little OP with the CC.
Ah; I knew I forgot something. :P

The slow will be 1.5 seconds.

I'm rather against increasing the slow amount, especially considering this is a "point-and-click" ability with a long range.

Quote:
R-[/B] I have no complaints but im not sure im for this ability.
You don't like knock-backs and refreshing passives? :3c

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by evawin View Post

Though Xeph said he wasn't much of a lore man, what do you think? If anything (for me, anyway), lore is just as important as any interaction or ability. :3c
Who is 'stexe'?

As for me, I'm not much of a Lore person myself, sorry to disappoint.

I'd suggest reading lore for relating characters to see if they fit in from your own perspective. When I was creating the lore for Qurego, I scoured through a few lore resources and found a good "fit" for him.

evawin

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stexe View Post
Who is 'stexe'?
The great destroyer... :O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stexe View Post
As for me, I'm not much of a Lore person myself, sorry to disappoint.

I'd suggest reading lore for relating characters to see if they fit in from your own perspective. When I was creating the lore for Qurego, I scoured through a few lore resources and found a good "fit" for him.
Ah; ok. Thanks for the feedback, nonetheless. <:3c

Hotohori

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

Wow that in incredibly thorough design. I really like that you added another of Fizz's race great tie in there. I do admit that an evil support type character is out of place. But I think its unique. I can really see him in my mind doing all of these things. People may say numbers are off and such. but numbers dont matter its the kit as a whole and I see it working really well together to support allies and disrupt enemies keeping them on there toes and wondering what kind of crazy spell your gonna do next.

My favorite spell is Eels Lightning I LOVE that its damage is based around the enemy targeted instead of an area. (was about to say how unique it is but zilean has the timebomb and fizz has the shark) but this is a less predictable one cause you dont always have to use it after Jellyfish. Like with the other two MOST people see it and run from you.

Please give my champion feedback Im sorry Im not good at feedback right now. im at work I promise to come back later and be more In depth. just saving spot to tell you awesome job!!!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=292212

evawin

02-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotohori View Post
Wow that in incredibly thorough design. I really like that you added another of Fizz's race great tie in there. I do admit that an evil support type character is out of place. But I think its unique. I can really see him in my mind doing all of these things. People may say numbers are off and such. but numbers dont matter its the kit as a whole and I see it working really well together to support allies and disrupt enemies keeping them on there toes and wondering what kind of crazy spell your gonna do next.

My favorite spell is Eels Lightning I LOVE that its damage is based around the enemy targeted instead of an area. (was about to say how unique it is but zilean has the timebomb and fizz has the shark) but this is a less predictable one cause you dont always have to use it after Jellyfish. Like with the other two MOST people see it and run from you.

Please give my champion feedback Im sorry Im not good at feedback right now. im at work I promise to come back later and be more In depth. just saving spot to tell you awesome job!!!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=292212
Thanks for the feedback.

Also, I'll try checking your character out one of these days. :3

Voodoo Jelly

02-02-2012

this is a hella neat concept, bruski. excellent pacing. not to be too echo-y, but your opinion would also be most appreciated o'er yonder near my concept piece this away: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1755393

i won't weigh down the rest of my post on my request, but since I can't really add much to the deserved adulation of your concept being executed with a fair amount of skill and precision, I can but comment on Karma herself: what can we do to fix her that would not make Goshg himself redundant? i would definitely want to add this dude into the line-up of champions, but in pointing out Karma's issues, Xepherous also makes it difficult to try and solve Karma's problem conceptually on another level. Goshg is Karma and Lee Sin put into a blender in Fizz's kitchen with a minty Cthulhu aftertaste--what does Karma have left? Poor Karma.

Sysypphus

02-02-2012

If this happens, i will buy this...

evawin

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Jelly View Post
this is a hella neat concept, bruski. excellent pacing. not to be too echo-y, but your opinion would also be most appreciated o'er yonder near my concept piece this away: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1755393
Thanks; I'll check that out as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Jelly View Post
i won't weigh down the rest of my post on my request, but since I can't really add much to the deserved adulation of your concept being executed with a fair amount of skill and precision, I can but comment on Karma herself: what can we do to fix her that would not make Goshg himself redundant? i would definitely want to add this dude into the line-up of champions, but in pointing out Karma's issues, Xepherous also makes it difficult to try and solve Karma's problem conceptually on another level. Goshg is Karma and Lee Sin put into a blender in Fizz's kitchen with a minty Cthulhu aftertaste--what does Karma have left? Poor Karma.
...Karma has burst on a shield? <:3c

I don't know what else to say. Her entire kit is 100% reliant on her Mantra's to be effective. With only two, she pretty much saves them exclusively for her Shield to burst entire teams down if they aren't careful. Karma's kit is hardly supportish since her only two support moves are her Q /with/ a Mantra charge (which is a no-go if you want to do anything else) and her tether (which is cool, in concept, but kind of lacking). Goshg, on the other hand, is what I think Karma should be more like to account for her lack of an ultimate and her lack of utility outside of her Mantra. Goshg can at least slow you or knock you up without a Deep Charge, but he can't heal you, snare you, or stun you. Karma, sadly, can only tether you and put a shield that doesn't do much else on you (her Q is rarely used unless you've initiated and are looking for that extra bit of damage :P ). Even with her Mantra charges, she can, what, increase the speed of her tether, give a small heal (and I do mean small; it's puny), and give a one-time burst? Karma reworks may fix these issues. And who says you can't have two or more people utilizing similar energy systems? Renekton wishes to have a word with you. >:3

evawin

02-02-2012

Skin pictures just in and posted. Life is good. :3