Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Goshg, The Deep Dweller; Yeah or boo?

THE DEEP BECKONS! 252 47.01%
Water support? My body is ready. 138 25.75%
Meh. : / 43 8.02%
Fizz is cuter. :V 62 11.57%
The mighty shark stalks his prey. >:3 41 7.65%
Voters 536 .

Goshg, The Deep Dweller

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylliqoue

05-30-2012

I must say this is a very well thought out champion and It would play solid if you ask me, I do however have one gripe with it, and that is the ultimate. 10% cdr and an area knock back just seems like a worse janna ultimate. My opinion on this is that it should maybe work as a mix between tarics and jannas ultimate, as whilst/after the channel happens your team gains bonus stats or is healed. Honestly it could be anything, the ultimate just lacks flavor for me. as is i would maybe take 1 level at 6 and then just put the last 2 in at 17/18

ArthePyrko

05-30-2012

I like fizz... i like Goshg too

evawin

05-30-2012

Quote:
Jcyrano:
Will this Champion Happen, will be the glorious 100th champion?? for sure is that I really saw the skills Numbers and I really Like them, over and over I did the Maths and the numbers where quite nice, It would be great if they could actually make it real, It's hard but It's a nice decent Champion, Congratulation for the Non Human-Yordle-Carry champion and for the RED Post
PD.: the Lore, skins, etc It's also nice but I'm More a numbers person

I wish it was the 100th champion. ;_;

And thanks on the number department; I tried to imagine as many scenarios in terms of burst, items, and the like when working on it, so I hope nothing huge slipped my notice.

Quote:
Sylliqoue:
I must say this is a very well thought out champion and It would play solid if you ask me, I do however have one gripe with it, and that is the ultimate. 10% cdr and an area knock back just seems like a worse janna ultimate. My opinion on this is that it should maybe work as a mix between tarics and jannas ultimate, as whilst/after the channel happens your team gains bonus stats or is healed. Honestly it could be anything, the ultimate just lacks flavor for me. as is i would maybe take 1 level at 6 and then just put the last 2 in at 17/18

Hm...maybe. A sub-par wave was my answer to his large amounts of CC, but maybe a small buff to allies hit by the wave are in order. :P

Quote:
Arthe Pyrko:
I like fizz... i like Goshg too

But Goshg hates Fizz; you can only choose one. >:3

ArthePyrko

05-31-2012

Then i will choose Fizz, then Goshg :P Every 2nd game

evawin

05-31-2012

Quote:
Arthe Pyrko:
Then i will choose Fizz, then Goshg :P Every 2nd game

There can be only one! D:

BlacksmithAlpha

05-31-2012

bump

BlacksmithAlpha

05-31-2012

bump

evawin

05-31-2012

Quote:
BlacksmithAlpha:
bump

Quote:
BlacksmithAlpha:
bump

D-...double bump? For Goshg? :3x

evawin

06-21-2012

Bump because the servers are blowing up! ;3

Grudgeguy

06-26-2012

Great concepts, sounds plausible