Best jungler to carry in solo que

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoaLa

01-03-2012

Should I play a role other than jungler to try to carry solo que more often? What junglers focus less on the team and more on the individual?

I have carried all of my ranked games with gp, but none with skarner, udyr, and rammus.
I also feel like I am better with skarner, udyr, and rammus, but they require competent teamates to stay alive during teamfights and do damage. Also teammates at low elos don't seem to react well to ganks where I am handing them the enemy player on a silver platter to be killed. And yes I ping and even tell them on my way... I also check to make sure they have mana and enough health to make a successful gank.

I often find myself stunning, taunting, and suppressing the living daylights out of the enemy carries, but the squishies on the team somehow manage to jump in the middle and get melted.

zFlux

01-03-2012

If you are good enough you can carry with any role other than support, but jungle and mid can carry the best IMO...those are all solid junglers yea they can carry but dont get pissed when u dont because it happens

A Tryhardosaurus

01-03-2012

skarner.

N8dGR8

01-03-2012

Skarner or Rammus

Atreiyu

01-03-2012

lee singa, noc, shaco, riven

A shadowy figure

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2012

skarner and noct

Noric

01-03-2012

Are you warning teamates of ganks(say where you plan to gank(people are dumb and dont understand pings always)) and pinging your target before ganks? How are you building champs?(skarner gets a ton of damage just from an early sheen for example so if you're building him straight tank you will rely more on teamates in his ganks). More offensive champions(trundle/lee sin?) are less reliant on teamates to finish kills so they might snowball better. Also consider that while ganking lanes is one way to help the game, if you're going to carry, bullying the enemy jungler and taking some of his jungle is another way to get yourself higher level(and making the enemy team weaker)

JoseBR

01-03-2012

skarner, udyr, riven

Xyresik

01-03-2012

Rammus, Lee Win, and Skarner have carried me up to the 1600's range. Oh Tankwick too I suppose...

Noric

01-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyresik View Post
Rammus, Lee Win, and Skarner have carried me up to the 1600's range. Oh Tankwick too I suppose...
But is WW going to do a whole lot in the new jungle compared to old?