Tryndamere Counter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

My Sack Descends

08-03-2012

Ignite
Kite
And you will be delight.

Trakzful

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraciaFinal View Post
****ing teemo hard counters tryndamere, shoot him one time while hes on undying rage and hell die just from the ticks, unless he takes cleanse
Cleanse doesn't remove Teemo poison XD

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraciaFinal View Post
****ing teemo hard counters tryndamere, shoot him one time while hes on undying rage and hell die just from the ticks, unless he takes cleanse
wait i'm confused, there are tryndas that don't take cleanse? o_O

The Poopster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

Fizz counters tryndamere, when he uses endless rage, throw your fish at him, when his ult runs out the shark will eat him and finish the job. You're welcome.

Just Blazed 85

08-04-2012

There are a bunch of Tryn counters.... if you can stun you can counter tryn.... I use garen to counter him mostly... cant escape the Q and whirlwind blasts him down.

SaD7KoM

08-04-2012

sad7kom ana sho malk

Praetor Don

08-04-2012

I would have to say either another Tryndamere, derp; or anyone with good crowd control: Lux, Sion, Fiddle, anyone with a stun or snare will do.... I only know two people that can play tryndemere so well, it takes the entire team to bring them down (in 5v5) and sometimes this isn't even enough.

Praetor Don

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Poopster View Post
Fizz counters tryndamere, when he uses endless rage, throw your fish at him, when his ult runs out the shark will eat him and finish the job. You're welcome.
Or, just use ignite :P

wzthegreat

08-04-2012

I have tried to use veigar, which worked quite well in late game, where you burst him down before he can ult... if he ults, just slow/stun him all the time...

Hourglass/Kiting works fairly well... at least for me

Kemos

08-04-2012

Best counter to any champ is

-playing smart
-understanding how the champ works, knowing what to expect
-knowing when to engage

If a player kills you with (for example) tryndamere, and you are playing perfectly, making no mistake, etc, there's always a possibilty he is just better and would kill you with most other champs.