Tryndamere Counter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nevermorezorz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2012

Pantheon / Shyvana

Medangerous

03-24-2012

You stunned the Tryndamere? He brought cleanse along. You Feared the Tryndamere too? He bought a Quicksilver Sash. With the new champion Fiona you should be able to dominate tryndamere easily. Fiona's ult (which is totally a more lame version of Juggie's ult in name and animation) targets champions only and will make tryndamere unable to hit her at all during it's duration. This makes it especially key towards ruining his endless rage. Not to mention early game tryndamere finds it hard to dominate Fiona or harass her well since she has parry. Fiona as long as she is able to keep trynd from farming fury should be able to dominate tryndamere enough to where he shouldn't be able to carry.

TheLiskers

08-02-2012

The best counter to trynd is Teemo! the reason is his q blinds them so the next two attack miss when the blind weres out trynd should be close to dead chase him down and kill him Teemo = Trynd counter

X4N4T05

08-02-2012

Any character with a stun/fear and a properly timed ignite can counter trynd. Personally, I like TF for the stun, and i can hunt him down as he runs with his 100-200 HP after he finished fighting w/ his ult.

Always MIA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLiskers View Post
The best counter to trynd is Teemo! the reason is his q blinds them so the next two attack miss when the blind weres out trynd should be close to dead chase him down and kill him Teemo = Trynd counter
Eww Necro

Knock-ups are great against Tryndamere.

drainb

08-02-2012

I can't believe no one said ww...

Intoxacated

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetributionOps View Post
Whats Lu Bu? Lee Sin?
hahahah!!! Lu Bu is from dynasty warriors hahahaha!!!

Xentorx

08-02-2012

Teemo > Trynd! Blind + LS+Thorn+Poisn+Ignite!

Caius Cosades

08-03-2012

I'd actually say LeBlanc, because of her burst damage. However, obviously a duel between LeBlanc and Tryndamere would be odd since that puts one of the two out of their usual position. (Before someone gets angry at me for saying all of this, undying rage is something most players usually wait for until they're about to die, so if you quickly take him out with burst damage, as is LeBlanc's purpose, he won't get a chance to ult)

Realyst

08-03-2012

This is a post made over 6 months ago. Tryndamere isn't even the same champion now as he was then. This should be a locked thread, then again, there is no moderation on the LoL forums.