Honestly...no offense

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HerrJon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoeth View Post
OMFG you're complaining that someone didn't give you enough free ****? God your parents must have hated raising your ungrateful ass.
It's like taking a kid to a store where the cheapest thing is $5 and giving them $4. Yeah they're giving them money, but they can't use it unless they use their own. And since the kid on has a $5 of his own he can use, he gets something but is left with $4 useless dollars.

I'm not saying they should've given us 1000 RP, but 487, just 27 more would've been great.

Dobagoh

01-04-2012

quit whining you stupid c*nt, skins on sale for 260RP, buy one. champion goes on 75% sale, buy one. 1day IP boost, buy one.

Holy mother of God are you a little entitled sh~t. Riot gives you free money, with the opportunity to get things for free other people normally spend money for, and you just sit there and whine because you have zero patience and demand that your desires are satisfied by your manservant-butler-maid known as Riot Games.

Where do you get off? How about next year they don't even bother to give you anything, except a 5 win IP boost? Will that make you happier you cockmunch?

HerrJon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
quit whining you stupid c*nt, skins on sale for 260RP, buy one. champion goes on 75% sale, buy one. 1day IP boost, buy one.

Holy mother of God are you a little entitled sh~t. Riot gives you free money, with the opportunity to get things for free other people normally spend money for, and you just sit there and whine because you have zero patience and demand that your desires are satisfied by your manservant-butler-maid known as Riot Games.

Where do you get off? How about next year they don't even bother to give you anything, except a 5 win IP boost? Will that make you happier you cockmunch?
You need to chill bro. Yeah, it's a gift. Yeah, it's generous of them and helps us get stuff for being "nice". The exact number just bothers me. It's so close to the normal 50% off sale of most champs and skins. If I could by 1 RP at a time, great, there's no problem, but that's not the case.

Dobagoh

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerrJon View Post
You need to chill bro. Yeah, it's a gift. Yeah, it's generous of them and helps us get stuff for being "nice". The exact number just bothers me. It's so close to the normal 50% off sale of most champs and skins. If I could by 1 RP at a time, great, there's no problem, but that's not the case.
When you go to the store do you whine to the cashier about how they sell hotdogs by the 8s and hotdog buns by the 10s, do you complain that you can't buy only 1 egg, but must purchase a dozen?

Wahh, Riot won't sell me 1 RP at a time, things like credit card fees and transaction costs don't exist in the real world so what's the problem, oh wait, I'm a derp-faced nerd who doesn't know anything. Never mind, the next time someone does something nice for me I'll just complain about it to everyone else

HerrJon

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
When you go to the store do you whine to the cashier about how they sell hotdogs by the 8s and hotdog buns by the 10s, do you complain that you can't buy only 1 egg, but must purchase a dozen?

Wahh, Riot won't sell me 1 RP at a time, things like credit card fees and transaction costs don't exist in the real world so what's the problem, oh wait, I'm a derp-faced nerd who doesn't know anything. Never mind, the next time someone does something nice for me I'll just complain about it everyone else
lol, thanks for brightening up my day.
Hot dogs and eggs are goods. They can be sold in whatever quantity or way the producer wants.

Money is currency divisible to the cent, and even further in computer terms, but we don't see that. You are able to withdraw, earn, and use use any amount you like. If something costs $6.39, I can take out exactly $6.39 from the bank.

Now let's compare this to RP. You are only allowed to earn or withdraw in 650, 1380, or 2800, etc. amounts. You need 2 RP, too bad, you have to get at least 650 even though you already have almost enough with your current balance. You have to get more RP than what you want to get in order to spend what you already have. I have pay the amount I would've had to pay without the gift just to use the gift. That's what bothers me.

poe tay toes

01-05-2012

Quote:
Hot dogs and eggs are goods. They can be sold in whatever quantity or way the producer wants.
riot points are also a good, same principle applies. you just use that good to unlock in game fluff.

Quote:
Money is currency divisible to the cent, and even further in computer terms, but we don't see that. You are able to withdraw, earn, and use use any amount you like. If something costs $6.39, I can take out exactly $6.39 from the bank.
yeah. and you can withdraw exactly five dollars from the bank to buy riot points if you so desire.

Quote:
Now let's compare this to RP. You are only allowed to earn or withdraw in 650, 1380, or 2800, etc. amounts. You need 2 RP, too bad, you have to get at least 650 even though you already have almost enough with your current balance. You have to get more RP than what you want to get in order to spend what you already have. I have pay the amount I would've had to pay without the gift just to use the gift. That's what bothers me.
no, you just can't buy anything but boosts or a low-end skin on sale with your gift. its good if you don't have any rp because it gives you a chance to unlock something you otherwise couldn't. its also good if you have riot points because you can use the extra to get extra stuff. if you don't have enough to buy what you want (and you aren't willing to pay for it in the first place), deal with it. this isn't a charity, they've done something generous and you're actually whining that it isn't generous enough.

also, they frequently give out small amounts of rp to people who post even crude and low-skill ms paint drawings of champions or other things, so that 2 rp is actually attainable.

SmokingJoeNL

01-05-2012

Dude, I asked them to take it back and they wouldn't.

Dobagoh

01-05-2012

Quote:
RP is a good as well. It can be sold in whatever quantity or way the seller wants.

Quote:
And depending on the bank, maybe you have to pay $2 for the privilege. And no, you cannot just take out exactly $6.39 whenever you feel like. Go to an ATM and let me know how successful you are at withdrawing $6.39, k?

Quote:
protip: RP isn't money