Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Ironstylus or any other artsy people

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoLunAether

01-03-2012

Hello, everyone. For a few months, now, I've been hoping my girlfriend would join me in playing LoL. I even made a plan to see if I could get a Rioter to join us in one of her first games to make it even awesomer. Since she's an art major (and a very talented artist, of course), I figured I could lure Ironstylus into a game by posting a link to her DeviantART account. However, I discovered recently that it would just not be her type of game; she would rather play a more exploration- and story-oriented game (like Skyrim, if she had the resources, i.e., time and a good computer).

It made me somewhat sad to find out that I wouldn't get her to play the game... but then I figured, why not show off her artistry anyway? She would love some traffic on her DeviantART account, so I am going to post it in OT (since this is no longer LoL-related) in hopes that any who read this will see her awesome art. I'm personally going to recommend starting at her older stuff and moving towards the newer, since she posted a lot of pictures from the collegiate band trip to Egypt between the stuff she's drawn. Hope you all enjoy her work!

I'm going to include two links: the first is her main/profile page, and the second showcases the piece that means the most to me.

http://pegacorn-master.deviantart.com/
http://pegacorn-master.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=72#/d4kchuv

tl;dr: Check out the links above; my girlfriend is an awesome artist.

Cheers!

XphantomX88

01-03-2012

coolio

SoLunAether

01-05-2012

Since this is now on the third page, I will bump it once in hopes for a little more attention. If not successful, at least I tried. :P