Game of Thrones

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

Member

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSandM View Post
After that, what's-her-face asks a favor of the witch to heal him and she backstabs her by killing her baby and making Drogo retarded.
No, what happened was Drogo dies and the witch turns him into a zombie.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sailor Cosmos

Senior Member

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
No, what happened was Drogo dies and the witch turns him into a zombie.
Thanks. I couldn't fully remember so I went with what sounded most accurate.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

Member

01-04-2012

Why do you dislike the series? (beyond the instances of gratuitous sex)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sailor Cosmos

Senior Member

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
Why do you dislike the series? (beyond the instances of gratuitous sex)
Gratuitous ***.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sailor Cosmos

Senior Member

01-04-2012

And I don't care to really see sh*t with oppressed women, but the end started turning that around, which is why I liked it a little more. Perhaps I will like the next season, but I still want more dick.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

Member

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSandM View Post
And I don't care to really see sh*t with oppressed women, but the end started turning that around, which is why I liked it a little more.
It a story with plenty of interesting female characters (except for that girl nobody likes because she's boringly simple)


Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSandM View Post
I still want more dick.
QFP


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ManaBananaKrill

Senior Member

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post

QFP
What does a Quad Flat Package have to do with this?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

Member

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManaBananaKrill View Post
What does a Quad Flat Package have to do with this?
qfp = quoted for posterity


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sailor Cosmos

Senior Member

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
It a story with plenty of interesting female characters (except for that girl nobody likes because she's boringly simple)
Who dis??????????????????/

Quote:
QFP
Amen.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ManaBananaKrill

Senior Member

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
qfp = quoted for posterity
That's not what google tells me...Are you saying google is lying to me?