Game of Thrones

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Direlord

01-04-2012

only seen the show and thought it wasn't bad. I am hoping the 2nd season is better than the first as things are moving a bit faster now.

Dobagoh

01-04-2012

When does 2nd season start? I hope it isn't soon because I'll be too busy watching season 2 of Spartacus

Direlord

01-04-2012

spring or summer i thought

Dobagoh

01-04-2012

wikipedia says April

Sailor Cosmos

01-04-2012

I hated the show overall. I think we all know why.

However, the ending started getting good and I was curious to know what happens next. And of course they make the hot barbarian retarded. When they implement p*nis, I will submit a good review.

Dobagoh

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSandM View Post
I hated the show overall. I think we all know why.

However, the ending started getting good and I was curious to know what happens next. And of course they make the hot barbarian retarded. When they implement p*nis, I will submit a good review.
They did implement penor. On a number of occasions.

Also how is the Kahl Drogo retarded?

Sailor Cosmos

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
They did implement penor. On a number of occasions.

Also how is the Kahl Drogo retarded?
I don't remember seeing dick in the show.

The witch made him retarded and then dragon girl burned him 'cause he was retarded.

Dobagoh

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSandM View Post
I don't remember seeing dick in the show.
Theon's flaps out of the red-haired prostitute when she is finished servicing him. That's the one I remember. Ep 7 or 8, I think

Quote:
The witch made him retarded and then dragon girl burned him 'cause he was retarded.
The show kind of glossed over this, but...Drogo originally was just sitting around, and refusing medical treatment because he wanted his warriors to be taken care of first. Then he went googoogaga over his hot wife because she demanded he be treated.

Then he gets a staph infection and dies, and is brought back as undead. How does that make one retarded?

Direlord

01-04-2012

When the dragon chick made her attempted assassin walk behind her horse he was nude.

I don't get the retarded comment either

Sailor Cosmos

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
Theon's flaps out of the red-haired prostitute when she is finished servicing him. That's the one I remember. Ep 7 or 8, I think
I don't remember that. It must not have been a memorable p*nis.

Quote:
The show kind of glossed over this, but...Drogo originally was just sitting around, and refusing medical treatment because he wanted his warriors to be taken care of first. Then he went googoogaga over his hot wife because she demanded he be treated.

Then he gets a staph infection and dies, and is brought back as undead. How does that make one retarded?
After that, what's-her-face asks a favor of the witch to heal him and she backstabs her by killing her baby and making Drogo retarded.