Transferring High Schools

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RamenL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2012

Hello, I live in Michigan, Madison Heights. I am moving to Michigan, Sterling Heights. The problem is I heard a few of my friends had friends who moved from here to there, and many of their hard earned credits were not accepted. This was how ever years ago, maybe more then 4, less then 8. The question is, does anyone know, if all the credits on my transcript will be transferred for sure, or is it possible I will go down a grade or so as they won't accept my credits in the school I will be attending..

Dobagoh

01-03-2012

ya bro we posters in OT are experts on high school course catalogs and education

RamenL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2012

LoL has the biggest community, I been trying to find out for an hour, got nothing. So I tried this, Someone might have some valuable info

Vorkon

01-03-2012

eat a dick op

RamenL

01-03-2012

Bumb a thump

FearCatalyst

01-03-2012

Call the school and ask.

Elan Tedronai

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearCatalyst View Post
Call the school and ask.
Your sensible logic is not welcome here.

Legomasta

01-04-2012

I transferred from an international French private school in LA to one of the ****tiest high schools in LA and I had to take most of my classes all over again.

From the sound of your two high schools - shouldn't be a problem.