Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ron Paul? Ya hes op

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

agherwyijogkj

01-03-2012

Quote:
Syztem:
I would consent to a Michele Bachman/Sarah Palin ticket, but only if they mud wrestle to determine who would be president and vice president.

Other then that, HELL NO.

let them be in white house for one week, see what uh. "good things" they do.

Get Owneddd

01-03-2012

Real OP

Dobagoh

01-03-2012

Quote:
SirZahm:
Ron Paul! Mighty defender of the summoners code, demacia. **** Ionia and Noxus, Demacia is for Demacians.

Ron Paul's political philosophy is probably more in tune with Noxus than Demacia. Just FYI.

Rarkko

01-03-2012

Quote:
Dobagoh:
Ron Paul's political philosophy is probably more in tune with Noxus than Demacia. Just FYI.

Care to explain?? you made me worried lol

Syztem

01-03-2012

Quote:
Dobagoh:

If Ionia wants to mess around and piss off everyone in Noxus, then let them send their own soldiers and use their own gold to fund their war.

My hard earned Demacian tax dollars can be put to better use. Like decentralizing the Demacian monarchy, and dissolving the Federal Demacian Reserve.

:P

jars

01-03-2012

he came in 3rd, not 1st

somehow santorum surged past him

it was pretty gross

Syztem

01-03-2012

Quote:
jars:
he came in 3rd, not 1st

Romney spent enough money at the election that it was expected. Santorum was unexpected.

Paul is really the only GOP candidate that I like. Honestly, hes the only candidate I like PERIOD.

If he doesnt come out of the primaries, then I simply won't vote.

Dobagoh

01-03-2012

Quote:
Rarkko:
Care to explain?? you made me worried lol

Noxus is a meritocracy. A pure meritocracy. Demacia is the epitome of a big government that butts into people's lives at every opportunity, the antithesis of Ron Paul's politics. That said, Noxus' empire building is contrary to Ron Paul's politics as well, but I think Ron Paul would rather be a hawkish pro-war than support a totalitarian government.

Dobagoh

01-03-2012

Quote:
jars:
he came in 3rd, not 1st

it was pretty gross

don't use santorum, use 'mixture of butt juice and seminal fluid', so instead, you would say "somehow a mixture of butt juice and seminal fluid dripped past him"
It's what santorum means, and you should spread the knowledge around so people are aware.

Zahmbomb

01-03-2012

Quote:
Syztem:
If Ionia wants to mess around and piss off everyone in Noxus, then let them send their own soldiers and use their own gold to fund their war.

My hard earned Demacian tax dollars can be put to better use. Like decentralizing the Demacian monarchy, and dissolving the Federal Demacian Reserve.

:P

Precisely. People are all like "Ron Paul is Noxian." No. He want's all the Demacians in Demacia, not trampling Ionias beautiful country side and Noxus' deserts. Doing so will save countless Demacian lives and many gold pieces. He wants us to turret hug and not over extend. He upholds and defends the Summoners Code at all costs. Doing these things will give millions of Demacians jobs, security, money, and restore there liberties. Noxus cannot justify attacking Demacia if Demacia isn't occupying Noxus. If they do attack us then our justification in defending our lands and retaliating is right.