Reports In Champion Select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IRageForLolz

10-07-2012

A lot of he time, the community in LoL amazes me at how whiny it can be. Like when they "call" something but they're last pick. so i take their "called" position they rage and take the same role, causing someone else to lose game play time because of that 30 minutes dodge timer and because someone else who can't help out their team and just play the needed role. There needs to be a vote system IN champion select to kick these players out, because other people suffer for something they can't control. I hope Riot sees this,

Thanks

KnightxSScarlett

10-07-2012

Lol. This kid so funny.

IKorey

10-07-2012

It should go by calling not by order, order means nothing. The top guy doesn't make him a better mid then the lowest guy. Your just retarded and should shut the **** up ^_^

Bishamuesmus

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IKorey View Post
It should go by calling not by order, order means nothing. The top guy doesn't make him a better mid then the lowest guy. Your just retarded and should shut the **** up ^_^
Actually the order in champion select is dependent on elo, and this actually has the potential to mean that the top player is better than the other players it may however be by a small amount. The lower down you are on the champion selection list the lower your elo is. However if you are picking a role such as top or mid over allowing your last pick to do so you are potentially handicapping your own team due to being able to get counterpicked.

I think that people that most people in the lower elo need to learn the value of team communications, as it has the potential to be one of the greatest assets in a team based game.

PrincePapa

10-07-2012

Both players are at fault here ...

You should have negociated something with him instead of just picking the role and ask him to deal with it.