Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ideal runes for master YI

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

White Sphinx

Recruiter

01-03-2012

I know someone has probably already asked and may ask again but with all of the recent changes and me being a fairly new player I was wondering what the best Rune stack and mastery stack would be with Master Yi when I mostly build some Attack Speed and Life steal with a lot of damage?? mainly using Phantom Dancer, Blood Thirster, and such.

Grimy

Senior Recruiter

01-03-2012

Flat Armour Seals and MR Glyphs work for all melee's
It might not be the best but it's standard.

for master yi is either desolation/alacrity/strength marks/quints.
Desolation probably the best I'd think. A mix of alacrity/desolation if you jungle.

Bogoran

01-03-2012

I have multiple rune pages that I play around with, when i play master yi, i use one of these
Marks: ArmPen
Seals: Flat Armor
Glyphs: Flat CDR
Quints: 2 Flat HP, 1 ArmPen

Marks: Attack Speed
Seals: Flat Armor
Glyphs: Flat CDR
Quints: ArmPen

I really only have the CDR because i already had them, and don't have too many different glyphs.
Master Yi gets 70 AD from wuju style, which is a BF sword and a pickaxe. Because of this, i feel attack speed is better in early game.