Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can you guys believe that,

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

01-03-2012

A mixture of butt juice and seminal fluid is currently headlining polls alongside such preeminent citizens as Ron Paul and Mitt Romney?

[Really, Riot? seminal is censored? You guys realize that the word is a SAT word people use everyday in science (non-biological uses) and business and law? sheesh]

Dreadgoat54321

01-03-2012

In no way is Romney a preeminent citizen.

Dobagoh

01-03-2012

Quote:
Dreadgoat54321:
In no way is Romney a preeminent citizen.

Romney is a saint when placed alongside a mixture of butt juice and seminal fluid

FaxR4

01-03-2012

John stewart for president.

GreenEyedMonster

01-03-2012

Mitt Romney is a white/republican Obama.

He waffles back and forth like he was placed on a hot griddle. He is far too left for a republican and has many other issues including poor business background. As much as I hate Perry, the guy knows how to fix an economy.

Mitt also wants to do a very similar universal healthcare system. (While it is a good idea the current iteration is terrible)

Dobagoh

01-03-2012

This thread isn't a discussion about Romney, it's a discussion about that mixture of butt juice and senninal fluid

Wolfalisk

01-03-2012

Quote:
Dobagoh:
A mixture of butt juice and seminal fluid is currently headlining polls alongside such preeminent citizens as Ron Paul and Mitt Romney?

[Really, Riot? seminal is censored? You guys realize that the word is a SAT word people use everyday in science (non-biological uses) and business and law? sheesh]

I can't stop saying Dagobah when I try to pronounce your name.

gankas kon

01-03-2012

Ron Paul 2012

Dobagoh

01-03-2012

Quote:
ZergSwarms:
I can't stop saying Dagobah when I try to pronounce your name.

The similarity was unintended.