Would you use the deathnote if you had it and how would you use it?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Archilles17

01-03-2012

Now I know this question has been asked plenty a time in yahoo anwsers and forums alike, however I personally enjoy reading the various answers I get from posing such a question. Let me make some assumptions that will act as the basis of this thread:
1. There is only 1 deathnote in the human world, and you possess it.
2. No one else other than yourself knows about the deathnote, therefore scepticism can work to your favor.
All the other rules are the same as the anime.

For me, I personally would definitely not use as I could see myself easily becoming obesessed by the power (being a realist) and becoming quite sadistic. I strongly disbelieve in capital punishment and I believe that no one has the right to kill someone who should be on equal standing regardless of what said person committed. What gives one man the authority to kill another? Nothing. Murder is murder regardless from which side or flawed justification However I will say this, If I were to use it I would use it for the thrill. Yes the thrill. I like a little challenge in my life, get off the boredom and all the everyday troubles. The principle problem with Light was that he was pinpointed far too quickly and easily. He should've spread his killings in a worldwide scale in the beginning to avoid suspicision rather than focus on a specific region in Japan. As it's much easier to be spotted among 50 000 people rather than 7 billion. Although I would most likely use if for personal gain such as wealth and power. Killing every single political leader in the world would be fun, just to see the world in turmoil.

Dobagoh

01-03-2012

I'll take this potatochip,

And eat it.

Quafaloonta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2012

I would use it to kill the mothers that put their daughters in those asinine toddler pageants. And the people that put the aforementioned pageants on television.

Kryptix

01-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
I'll take this potatochip,

And eat it.
That stupid part had me laughing so hard.

JacobianMatrix

01-03-2012

Time to assassinate insane/dangerous dictators in countries of my choosing.

And Michelle Bachmann.

Lance Eliot

01-03-2012

Mind control. Set the target's death way, way in the future and have them do your bidding. It's been a long time since I've seen Death Note, so I forget if this is even possible.

If not, I'd pretty much just use it to rid the world of problematic government officials.

FaxR4

01-03-2012

Sell it on Ebay.

Beholdus

01-03-2012

I'd burn it.

Things like that shouldn't exist.

Vorkon

01-03-2012

people that repost **** about sopa

Lance Eliot

01-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorkon View Post
people that support SOPA.
Fixed.