Account suspension!?!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord AkhmED

06-30-2011

for how long an account could be suspended?

syphinhex

06-30-2011

I keep hearing the same thing in this thread:

" I had to go AFK to do this or that "

A. You're probably lieing.
B. If you're not lieing, you shouldn't start games if you can't actively play the entire time you're in-game. You think it's fair that your team has to suffer the loss of a player because your mom wants you to do something? If you can't tell your mom that you're busy and will be done shortly then I reccomend you play a game that dosen't penalize people for AFK/leaving.
C. Lots of people spend money on RP, myself included. You think Riot cares to lose the business of a single person?

Wally1725

07-01-2011

i have had to do occupations so therefore i have been leaving games. i dont think it is fair having suspension because to many people cant fit games into their time without having to leave alot it is just too hard and i also agree with LesPaulLover because people have silly, rude or offensive names and they are just trying to do the right thing. it is not fair and if i dont get a lift of my suspension well im just going to have to find another fun game to play in my spare time

Wally1725

07-01-2011

i want riot to take the suspension away so firstly people could have more fun secondly riot would make more money and thirdly other members of riot could have more fun playing with their friends. if i dont get suspension lift i will be taking any riot game out of my computer and play games that dont include suspensions

Norlams

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2011

i think that in a game like LoL where the games can last up to and hour, suspension is a little extreme. especially because, well, to put it simply people have lives and can not always have an entire hour to devote to one match. i think that if they are going to use a suspension system they should exempt players who have rejoined the match later. at least.

RubicC

07-03-2011

Hey you know I was at my friends and they didn't have very good internet so I had to reconnect several times. I also had to face some technical difficulties such as not enough battery, bad internet and so on.
So it would be nice if i could play my game....I kinda was looking foward for this afternoon playing it.

LostHeretic

07-03-2011

i have just started playing LOL and i have quite a bad internet connection and it would say i have to reconnect so i wouyld have to stop playing for a little while to get it running again. I didnt even get a warning, it just disconnected me from it all together. i understand why you did it but i am just a newbie and i didnt realise i could be suspended or banned for not plating activly for a set amount of time. i wi;; try my hardest not to leave in game and would really aprpeciate if you could give me a heads up before you suspend me. cheers

acidcookie

07-03-2011

This Banning system is obviously very flawed imo. You can't lump all players that have connection issues, or an issue that is out of their control, or an issue that supersedes LoL (family emergency, nature calls, etc.) with the people who actually leave games because they are loosing or feel their teammates skills isn't or par with their own.

Two examples
1. I recently was in a game where someone told me not to pick a particular champion because that champion (is a feeder) how someone can say a champ is a feeder and not the person controlling the champ is beyond me but anyways I picked that champ and as soon as we get in-game the person leaves and we spend the whole game 4v5 (still did pretty well actually)
2. I have a friend who has a disease that makes them use the restroom alot. They have had to be idle in a few games, not alot and if their team looses they often blame them for it cause of the 2min idle time they had during the game. (which of course isnt true) Of course they are happy to report him and the friend receives a ban from the auto ban feature.

In this LoL system both of those players are the same. They need to get rid of this auto ban stuff because I think every situation needs to be looked at individually. Its kinda like a a jay walker receiving the same sentence as a drunk driver who wrecks and injures someone. If it was up to LoL's system it would say "law broke. 2 years for you and 2 years for you" but sir I was only jay walking "well you broke the summoners code and inconvenienced 9 other people trying to drive on that street you so nonchalantly walked a crossed."

If the auto ban feature isn't fixed or done away with I believe it will be the death of the player-base but this is all just the opinion of one LoL player.

AlphaNoodle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2011

I feel most of the complaints are stupid and are not justified correctly. I left (afk) because my team was horrid or mean? That doesn't mean you should afk or leave, or you're no better than they are. If you have a troller then stay in the **** game and finish it. Don't be a wuss and leave, you're just enabling more trollers while screwing yourselves over. As for leaving for more important thing, it's understandable that things come up, but you need to understand there are consequences. Although you did not want to leave, you still left making the game worse for 4 other players on your team. AFK is never ok because when you join, you made a commitment to the 4 other players that you will finish the game with them. Is it fair for them? Try to convince them to surrender, if you can't and you still leave, then you made the decision to leave. If it was truly something important, then the temp. ban should not bother you too much. I've had to leave before because of circumstances like that, and I knew I was messing up the game for others even though it was out of my control. just take the punishment and play when you can. As for the autoban system for disconnects, that should be addressed by riot. As far as I can tell, when you actually disconnect, it leaves a different signature than clicking the leave button or alt f4-ing out of the game, if it is a genuine disconnect then the trace should alert the system it was not the players fault, while actually clicking the leave button or manually exiting the game should send the system information that they should be banned.

Legit Damage

07-03-2011

So like, my account was suspended on July 02, 2011.. and when i logged in later that day, it said it was suspended until july 03, 2011. so i waited until 12:00 to get on,because you know.. that would be july 03, right? well. it was still suspended. If they are going to say that my account is suspended until july 03,2011, atleast be a little more specific. Like, by putting a time or something. So, Theoretically, I should have my account unsuspended on the exact date given. I swear, if it is not suspended by 5 today, stuff is going down.