Account suspension!?!?

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

01-27-2011

All suspensions / bans are processed in one of two ways.

1. The auto ban system will automatically temporarily suspend an account if too many leaves are accrued in a short period of time.

2. An account is flagged through the reporting system. When accounts receive a number of flags they are reviewed personally by a staff member who is able to read through the reports, chat logs, game history and previous infractions on the account. ALL bans in these cases are applied only if the staff member finds concrete evidence of Summoner's Code violations or a history of repeated offense.

DynamicDash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2011

You payed really so does that make you Ban immune,and you can leave every game and let other down and talk trash about other players.If you invested 1mil $ in it you will still get banned because you need to respect the summoner codex.

Kazuman

02-17-2011

I lagged out. Reconnected to the game. And it was already over. And I got auto banned. That pissed me off. Specially do to the fact I did rejoin. -_-. Its not my fault my team surrendered early because their so hopeless. I was gone for no longer then 4 minutes. And then I got freakin suspended for that.

Cry4Mercy

02-17-2011

Same stuff happened to me but differently.

My mom will occasionaly turn off our router without telling me, this happened three times and BAM im suspended for 3 days ugh...

Mystojin

02-26-2011

it says my account has been suspended til 2/26/2011. that's today but i still can't log in. is it a 24 hr suspension?

BradliLLarZ

03-04-2011

I would like to know why my account has been suspended I was playing then all of a sudden after the game it said I have been banned so I would like it if you guys could put me back on the sever so I could play again thanx

Hejuas

03-04-2011

i was just playing and after a game i got off. about a hour later i get back on and it says i am suspended?? i go even flat each game and i havent been the super good guy or super bad guy. stupid people report cause they lost 1 game.....

Zalomatrix

03-07-2011

DUDE Ive been having the same ****ing problem, I had to close the game why playing because i had to go eat dinner, Came back and finished the game and won for some reason, and then i got suspended for 1 day and the next day i was STILL suspended and I WAITED the next day. I WAS VERY ANGRY WHEN THIS HAPPEND I HOPE THEY FIX THE SUSPENSION TABLE, BECAUSE THIS SUSPENDING THIS IS DOING **** AND I DONT WANNA BE FAGGED AROUND LIKE ****, GAWD.......

Imfamouse

03-15-2011

I was recently suspended aswell for having 21 leaves over the whole time the game has been out but i know someone who has 71 leaves that has never been banned or suspended along with my other friend who had the same amount as me 21, but there are people i have with over 50 leaves that go up higher everyday, how do i fix this it says im unsuspended today but it wont let me play?

Imfamouse

03-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuman View Post
I lagged out. Reconnected to the game. And it was already over. And I got auto banned. That pissed me off. Specially do to the fact I did rejoin. -_-. Its not my fault my team surrendered early because their so hopeless. I was gone for no longer then 4 minutes. And then I got freakin suspended for that.
I had the same problem i had to update some drivers i made it before the game was over and everything but i got auto banned anyways.

1234567 ... 9