Account suspension!?!?

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Graog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2010

No. No mistyped emails or anything, or else I wouldn't have received the email that was involved in resetting my password when I tried to check if that would work.

ClaytonJoo

12-15-2010

my fellow brothers of league,

my internet got disconnected for some reason and I was in the middle of a ranked game.

I had to quit the game and try to reconnect. But it didn't let me because of hte internet connection.

Within 5 minutes, after rebooting the computer, I reconnected and played and actually won against the

other team. I played a game right after that too without any problems.

and I just got banned for 2 days.

Sigh, I don't understand why they made this wierd system.

if a person gets banned for a swear word, the community is going to DIE.

it will be like zombies playing games. cause they can't say anything against the authority

kitkatking

12-28-2010

yeah my internet connection too got disconnected and i got suspended for 2 days

spiky213

01-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LesPaulLover View Post
I would like to know why my account was suspended.....every single game I've played since your "Season 1" opening has been filled with people trash talking / leaving / AFKing.

If my suspension isn't removed I'll be done spending any money on this game for sure.
ive been suspended and dont know how to get out

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2011

Suspensions are given generally for the following:

- Trash Talk
- Flaming or Trolling
- Offensive remarks, comments or namecalling
- AFKing
- Intentional Feeding
- Excessive Leaves

You should get an email to the email registered with your account telling you when the suspension will be lifted.

teracer

01-27-2011

in stead of suspention wount it be better to reduce your IP or somthing?

Wrenchman Golin

Senior Wrenchmen

01-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by teracer View Post
in stead of suspention wount it be better to reduce your IP or somthing?
No, because if it is something that disrupts a match, he will be able to ruin the game for 9 other people game after game until his IP reaches 0 which will be more detrimental to the community.

teracer

01-27-2011

i completly dominated a game where our team had two and theres had three i got like 17-4 kd and won. I dont think that suspending and account is the best way to go, thats just what im trying to say.
and i have a question what was the system befor the whole suspending thing?

Amberleh

01-27-2011

I wonder if Riot has a system like Blizzard does for World of Warcraft, where they can review chat and game logs and thus see who deserves a ban. If they just ban because of a complaint without looking into it at all, then that is a big problem.

Wrenchman Golin

Senior Wrenchmen

01-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amberleh View Post
I wonder if Riot has a system like Blizzard does for World of Warcraft, where they can review chat and game logs and thus see who deserves a ban. If they just ban because of a complaint without looking into it at all, then that is a big problem.
They do see the entire chat log before suspending anyone. They're trying to integrate the chat log and the report logs into a system where players are able to make judgment on these cases--the Tribunal.

123456 ... 9