Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Account suspension!?!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LesPaulLover

07-15-2010

I would like to know why my account was suspended.....every single game I've played since your "Season 1" opening has been filled with people trash talking / leaving / AFKing.

If my suspension isn't removed I'll be done spending any money on this game for sure.

LesPaulLover

07-15-2010

Just to be clear, the person who reported made it clear he was doing so.....after HE was talking trash all game. Using racial epithets, anti-gay slurs etc.

HIS account is still active today...he's logged in and playing right now.

He was reported by our entire team.

Ammanas

07-15-2010

My account was just banned/suspended yesterday, im not even sure why yet. ive been reported by people in games who or are talking trash and cussing me out even after ive done nothing but getting a good score like 20/5. If you can get banned by morons who are report happy then im very sorry for the future of this game, i have around 800 wins and 400 loses, a 2:1 win ratio. I was going to be an avid ladder player, and now my account has been randomly banned. With of 300+ dollars spent on my account, 100K+ IP in runes. Riot is utterly failing if players like us can be suspended/banned.

LesPaulLover

07-15-2010

Yea basically all the email tells me is that I've been suspended until July 31. It gives NO REASONS WHY. Riot Games is yet to reply to my emails of course.

Ammanas

07-15-2010

Quote:
LesPaulLover:
Yea basically all the email tells me is that I've been suspended until July 31. It gives NO REASONS WHY. Riot Games is yet to reply to my emails of course.

Wow, wonderful. They can ban anyone for any reason at any time, players who have more games played (upwards of 1000+) have a higher chance of being banned from being reported by morons they come accross. The report a player system is being constantly EXPLOITED, does riot somehow not understand this? I see people get reported EVERY SINGLE game i join 80% of the time for no reason what so ever, in some cases myself.

BILL AND TEDS

07-15-2010

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=164357

This isn't an uncommon issue. My self and the other people that posted there all have decent amounts of money and large amounts of time invested in our accounts. Hell check out my post. Been in beta since august of last year, known by a few riot staff, easily at least $100 on my account with almost 1000 games played.

I have had 0 response from their e-mail system and never ever received a ban/suspension email.

Drakononous

07-15-2010

Quote:
BILL AND TEDS:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=164357

This isn't an uncommon issue. My self and the other people that posted there all have decent amounts of money and large amounts of time invested in our accounts. Hell check out my post. Been in beta since august of last year, known by a few riot staff, easily at least $100 on my account with almost 1000 games played.

I have had 0 response from their e-mail system and never ever received a ban/suspension email.

I'm right here with you mate.

azurath

07-15-2010

as am i, although i don't have nearly as many games as you all. I got banned until july 31st because i did bad in a game and upon getting cursed at i retaliated. GG riot, fail more cause everyone is clearly happy with your season one.

Graog

Recruiter

07-15-2010

Quote:
LesPaulLover:

Count yourself lucky you got an e-mail and a date. I didn't even get either. I just can't login. This is pathetic.

ARAMonstrosity

07-15-2010

Perhaps your account has a typo in the email address? Not trying to be a jerk but thinking of other reasons that perhaps you aren't receiving emails.