The best Malzahar counter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WSB Xero

01-02-2012

I main Malzahar mostly in mid with maelific(Say THAT 5 times fast). When I'm fighting someone in mid. I always seem to push the enemy back and keep them from farming since they don't want to get hit by the effect, and when they do, its very painful. So I'm wondering if there is a specific champion I should be wary of(Besides another Malz) so I don't horribly screw up

LagHack

01-02-2012

Kass maybe? Seems like junglers are your biggest worries

WSB Xero

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LagHack View Post
Kass maybe? Seems like junglers are your biggest worries
Kass is a problem, but its mostly a matter of who hits the silence first.

Sarise

01-02-2012

Morg can push (almost) as hard as you and shouldn't lose hardly any farm from being against her tower. She'll spellshield your ult. I doubt either you or Morg would win the lane, but she'll make it hard for you to leave your lane for very long without teleport, and will still come into the midgame ready to roll without any loss of farm.

Azellos

01-02-2012

Every ap mid should beware a good leblanc. Malzahar less so, he can shut her down better than most level 6 and can still get good CS while playing passive using his skillset right.

DevilHorn

01-02-2012

Any champ with a QSS.

Wutklumpen

01-03-2012

Quicksilver Sash does.

breadbocks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2012

Gangplank. Everything he does makes Malz cry himself to sleep.

Mohiam

01-03-2012

QSS

End of story

Every other ability besides his ultimate is negligibale and more so can be dodged with exeption of the dot but yeah ....

Amoc

01-03-2012

Morgana is definetly one of the best counters. After level 2, she's one of the best farmers in the game and Malzahar falls way behind her in that respect until well after level 6. Morgana can do everything better than Malz except for burst, but with Black Shield she can avoid his burst anyways. I don't think Morgana would be getting a ton of kills against Malz or anything, but he wouldn't be able to push her back really and she would outfarm him until much later in the game imo.

Aside from that, I think Malz is pretty unstoppable 1v1 at mid. Ganks and junglers are going to be his big problem, because he's turtle slow, has low HP and zero escapes.