i want to ask you somtingh lol

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

01-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohana Sushi View Post
yes
wen u see me exedently spel wurds rung?

Elan Tedronai

01-03-2012

ITT: A bunch of dýckheads.

OP: Go to support.leagueoflegends.com and they will probably refund you the RP if you explain what happened and they can confirm it.

Dobagoh

01-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elan Tedronai View Post
ITT: A bunch of dýckheads.

OP: Go to support.leagueoflegends.com and they will probably refund you the RP if you explain what happened and they can confirm it.
Elan bro, anyone who spells 'bad' incorrectly, and then correctly in the SAME sentence is a troll and deserves to be treated as such.

sekac

01-03-2012

dobagoh your thinking that im troll do you want too see my acc so i can prove that i have that skin of vayne and i want ****ing back my rp 260 becase i dint want to buy i just want to saw it and my wish is to buy commando lux or that other cool lux

Dobagoh

01-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sekac View Post
dobagoh your thinking that im troll do you want too see my acc so i can prove that i have that skin of vayne and i want ****ing back my rp 260 becase i dint want to buy i just want to saw it and my wish is to buy commando lux or that other cool lux
You'd still be a troll.

sekac

01-03-2012

-_- yes from milion people im the onley human that hase bad luck 1 i lost my 260rp for notingh next now they all think im a troll and whats next riot is going to band my account

Dobagoh

01-03-2012

lol how does one click "unlock" and then "Confirm" by accident?

Troll

sekac

01-03-2012

like i now dude im not smart as you think end i never in my all life bin a troll what is worse i dont now how to be but i think its makes people go angry at you :/

DirtyEarsBill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2012

This thread was better when Orbital Dropkick did it.

sekac

01-03-2012

ty kohana sushi but i im realy stuped -__- in school i dont now how dose your ticher dose she put a number or a word i have D,2 on every class.
im talking about school i have 13 years old and i almost falde school when i was 12