Should I get Orianna for 3's?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ltaly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2012

So fun, but is she viable in 3's?

lmk what you guys think

Swªg

Recruiter

01-03-2012

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch better ap carries then her sorry

Boo

01-03-2012

no

Get Some 101

01-03-2012

No no no no no! Haha, see the link below for tiers of champions.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1568877

TheHangman

01-04-2012

She really isnt that bad for it, you just need a mobile bruiser with her to block and then her aoe/sheild/buff is pretty useful. good with leesin/renekton or something. We ran her before all of the nerfs @ 1500-1800.
After nerfs? probably not as good as morgana but id put her on the same level as brand.
If you know 3s well enough, champ teir list does not mean as much. Except singed. no one likes that guy.

Wheredigo

01-04-2012

she's okay, but she's no where near what she used to be. if you have a team that works well with her, and if you play well with her then i'd say go for it, but there are better.

Snake2250

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2012

I got owned by an Ori/Karma/Xin team before, he would just tower dive with a huge shield and we couldn't do anything.

Valentinè

01-04-2012

She's actually pretty good especially against teams that are easily kited or if your team is kited easily I used to run her and completely decimate teams after surviving lane phase.

pochoclotot

01-04-2012

Once upon a time she was great, now she's fine if you know her well and can do good if your team compo is good. But I wouldn't go with her, there are much better choices for an ap carry

Modron

01-04-2012

no.....