Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why I quit LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1eae7cbb510cc9b1e2028

01-03-2012

So you are saying this only happens to the side you are on. And never on the enemy side...

FDru

01-03-2012

Quote:
Eface:
So you are saying this only happens to the side you are on. And never on the enemy side...

Not sure what your point is, sorry.

Taenaryn

01-03-2012

What he's saying is that if the matchmaker has trouble finding people of your Elo, it will *also* have trouble finding good players on the enemy team. Meaning the teams will still be fairly equal. In theory, if you're the only high-elo in the game, you should find it *easier* to play.

Yaladilae

01-03-2012

Quote:
Taenaryn:
What he's saying is that if the matchmaker has trouble finding people of your Elo, it will *also* have trouble finding good players on the enemy team. Meaning the teams will still be fairly equal. In theory, if you're the only high-elo in the game, you should find it *easier* to play.

define high elo?

more lost then win = high elo?

Oddjustice

01-03-2012

So, I imagine you think that you're SO MUCH BETTER than those people. I hate to break it to you, but your screenshot is more like an indictment of your talent than anything else.

Long story short, QQ less, get a better attitude (I love your post game raging), and learn how to play.

FDru

01-03-2012

Quote:
Taenaryn:

No, what happens is you get a bunch of low elo players while everyone on the other team is average. It then rests on you to either carry hard or lose because everyone on your team is literally worse than you and the entire enemy team.

blackDAILO

01-03-2012

Why are you even here if you've already quit?

DTRUCKINGRAILER

01-03-2012

Quote:
Yaladilae:
you are crying again

first, what is 50-50 chance to win the game, where did you get the statement?

Read how the ELO system works... finds games based on top priority - equal win/loss chance 50%.

Which leads to my next point...

Quote:
FDru:
No, what happens is you get a bunch of low elo players while everyone on the other team is average. It then rests on you to either carry hard or lose because everyone on your team is literally worse than you and the entire enemy team.

Quoted for truth my friend, and I refuse.

Scrubsicle

01-03-2012

I love carrying entire teams. Makes me feel good about my own abilities.

TouchinMyself

01-03-2012

MM works off Elo so stop sucking and raise yours before complaining about your teammates.