Why I quit LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DTRUCKINGRAILER

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2012

NO I won't carry noobs. No I won't babysit people that aren't level 30 and quite frankly people just think this whole format is a joke.

50-50% chance to win this game... really?

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/1707/whyiquitlol.jpg

Madman Reborn

01-03-2012

Learn to carry yourself before complaining about having to carry others

DTRUCKINGRAILER

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2012

You've completly missed the point. Why can't the game give me equal experienced teammates?

The better you are, the more likely you have bad teammates, and roles reversed.

Good game..

Yaladilae

01-03-2012

you should stop walking and running, but instead start crawling, because:

1) you are a baby
2) crawling decrease your chances to fall and thus crying more

DTRUCKINGRAILER

01-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaladilae View Post
you should stop walking and running, but instead start crawling, because:

1) you are a baby
2) crawling decrease your chances to fall and thus crying more
reported

completly off topic and adds nothing to the conversation.

Yuan Shikai

01-03-2012

Your teammates in non-ranked games are not determined by your total number of wins but by your win-loss-ratio.

Black Lyon

01-03-2012

I feel for ya. Since late last week all I've gotten are games with extremely low win players or first time Dominion players. I had a game tonight which had five (5!) players with exactly two wins, and another two playing their first Dominion game. It was actually a pretty entertaining game. No such thing as "windmill" battles. It was just run around and fight the first person you came across.

I've also experienced (perhaps perceived, I'll admit) a surge of games with 3-4 man pre-mades. Winning or losing those games is entirely dependent on if you're with the premade, or against them.

Meh. The matchmaking is what it is. Just try and learn to not let it bother you, and realize this is exactly the reason Dominion has become the "practice mode" for people wanting to test out new champs.

IS1eae7cbb510cc9b1e2028

01-03-2012

See it like this:

You are playing better than your peers, so the system tries to give you a harder matchup. To actually advance you'll really have to prove you are up to that task. That's not upt o your teammates, but up to you

Yaladilae

01-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTRUCKINGRAILER View Post
reported

completly off topic and adds nothing to the conversation.
you are crying again

first, what is 50-50 chance to win the game, where did you get the statement?
This is only true because there is only 1 wining team and 1 loosing team

also you have more lost then you win, thats it... you win less then 50% of the games, only meaning your elo is below 50%...
So you are paired with people with simliar elo level

now keep crying

and to help you more
why do you think you are carrying? To be frank, you do not look that good, from that screenshot

Do you realise this game is not about carrying, but trying to play as a team?

Now go back to your sad little corner and cry more

And by the way, your screenshot shows you violated summoner's code of the forum and the game (try offensive language and verbal abuse and revealing summoner names)

FDru

01-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuan Shikai View Post
Your teammates in non-ranked games are not determined by your total number of wins but by your win-loss-ratio.
That's not how it works. It's based on elo just like ranked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eface View Post
See it like this:

You are playing better than your peers, so the system tries to give you a harder matchup. To actually advance you'll really have to prove you are up to that task. That's not upt o your teammates, but up to you
That's not how it works either.

As you get better, the matchmaking system has a harder time finding players of your elo. Because there are much, much less players in the pool as your elo increases, this can cause some ridiculous teams just because matchmaking has no equal players to pair you with/against. Eventually it will find a matchup but the chances are your teammates will be lower elo than your enemies on average.

And this is why solo queue is a disaster waiting to happen.