I don't understand this game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hellacious

01-02-2012

I'm a fairly new player at this game and I am having some trouble actually winning games. Out of all of my friends I am the only one having more losses than wins. Part of that is because I used to be absolutely terrible, but since turning level 30 I thought I had everything down.

I use wards and map awareness

I don't play terrible champions and I use guides for champions

I try to use the meta team comp (solo top,jungle, ap, ad/support)

I last hit minions

I try to command my team in solo q and stress focus on the carry

Yet no matter what I try i still lose more often than I win and plenty of my friends are way worse than I am, but even they can have a positive record.

Is there any advice anyone can give me? I

Goat Token

01-02-2012

I do, make sure you either play with a team who also knows how to last hit, or make sure your team in solo que knows how important it is. If you are the only one last hitting properly, AND your farm is way better than the other teams, then you're in good shape and you can carry your team, now of yours is even with the other team and the rest of your teams cs is horrible, then you are most likely going to lose. That's why I don't like solo que that much, even if you're doing awesome and your team is sucking, then you can and will most likely lose. It's unfair but there is almost nothing you can do about it. Play a solo lane if you want to make it easier, because then all your team needs to do is call Mia, you need to place wards, and out-farm the other solo laners on the other team, prevent them from getting experience and you can easily win games. This is why I use Nidalee =P

Captain Danrier

01-02-2012

Well ATM you're match history isn't really bad at all, and when you do lose your deaths aren't out weighing your kills and assists. I don't see a problem.