Anyone do anything special for New Years?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

Member

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSandM View Post
lol! Wing-gay...I swear I think gays have the most fun sometimes. I'm utterly jealous. @-@
I have a friend who is probably one of the most sexually liberated women a person could possibly meet. Backs down from nothing, and has turned multiple straight women bi.

Now she is the best ****ed wing-'man' anyone could ever have. I envy her long-term committed boyfriend.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sailor Cosmos

Senior Member

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by standin View Post
I didn't mean to brag if that's what you thought, sorry.
I didn't feel you were bragging at all. I had some images of a beautiful selfless YouTube video in my head when I thought of what you said. It made me think of how powerful the love for others can be and how one person's love for another, whether it's intimate or just a kind act to a stranger, can really triumph over previous hateful experiences. Thinking that you have a person you really love makes me happy. I'm cheesy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sailor Cosmos

Senior Member

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
I have a friend who is probably one of the most sexually liberated women a person could possibly meet. Backs down from nothing, and has turned multiple straight women bi.

Now she is the best ****ed wing-'man' anyone could ever have. I envy her long-term committed boyfriend.
lol Nice.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

Member

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSandM View Post
I didn't feel you were bragging at all. I had some images of a beautiful selfless YouTube video in my head when I thought of what you said. It made me think of how powerful the love for others can be and how one person's love for another, whether it's intimate or just a kind act to a stranger, can really triumph over a previous hateful experiences. Thinking that you have a person you really love makes me happy. I'm cheesy.
You are really into youtube, eh?

Also that doesn't make you cheesy, just really full of idealism; get your head out of the stars


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

standin

Senior Member

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSandM View Post
I didn't feel you were bragging at all. I had some images of a beautiful selfless YouTube video in my head when I thought of what you said. It made me think of how powerful the love for others can be and how one person's love for another, whether it's intimate or just a kind act to a stranger, can really triumph over previous hateful experiences. Thinking that you have a person you really love makes me happy. I'm cheesy.
Very true.
Thank you. <3
I haven't been quiet about my love for her in the past though, heh.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sailor Cosmos

Senior Member

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
You are really into youtube, eh?

Also that doesn't make you cheesy, just really full of idealism; get your head out of the stars
I like astronomy. :>)

Quote:
Originally Posted by standin View Post
Very true.
Thank you. <3
I haven't been quiet about my love for her in the past though, heh.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scarlena

Senior Member

01-02-2012

I did not. I don't understand the celebration of New Year's. I treated it like any other day.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

standin

Senior Member

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlena View Post
I did not. I don't understand the celebration of New Year's. I treated it like any other day.
Yeah, I talked about the same feeling on page 2.
I get why people want to make it special, but I think every day is special. *shrug*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragoeth

Senior Member

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSandM View Post
lol! Wing-gay...I swear I think gays have the most fun sometimes. I'm utterly jealous. @-@
Ha hes always a good time to hang out with. Its just weird when my sister comes along to the bars with us sometimes cause they band together to go on a "hot guy" hunt eeeeevery time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Legomasta

Senior Member

01-03-2012

I went to Vegas again and had a slightly better time than the previous year I spent there. Last year we had some really spoiled, bitchy girls visiting our friend from Ukraine so they decided to tag along with us. The first half hour of inside the hotel and the place was already a god**** mess - all the towels have been used and thrown around all over the bathroom along with the tons of useless **** they brought with them scattered around the room. Its k, though, the first thing they did was leave us lower class citizens / peons and went off to get one of those enormous (and retarded) margarita things that cost a fortune.

This time was a lot better because I was with two very good friends whom I got to know even better. The only negative side was my buddy's girlfriend who (just as we guessed it before meeting her) turned out to be a brainless bimbo. I kid you not - there is literally an endless black void inside that noggin of hers. Our last night there I went out to the balcony and had to comfort my buddy because he was in tears about how stupid she is. The problem is that she looks at him as some sort of messiah so he doesn't know how to break it off with her without making her fall apart, which has happened before many times, apparently. So he kicked us out. I don't know what happened after that.

Good times!