Anyone do anything special for New Years?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

standin

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSandM View Post
lols

I had someone. I'm actually fine not dating anyone; I don't want to. I just want my old boyfriend to be his old self. That probably won't happen and I'm not willing to give myself for another let-down. It's not that I have a grudge against guys (I know someone be thinking this). It's that I only have so much of myself to give. I hold special moments extremely high and put a lot of love and care into them. If a break-up is a possibility, I'd rather not "waste" myself. Being dateless isn't a big deal to me, it's being without him that's a big deal to me.

Instead, I'll try to work on improving other aspects of my life. I have friends and family I could enjoy time with.

Some WoWs for a little bit, LoLs, and Just Dance 3.
Makes sense to me. Do whatever you need to do. Personally, I love my girlfriend and her being in my life. Everyone's got their own thing.

Funfunfun.

Dragoeth

01-02-2012

Spent lots of money while being surrounded by jersey shore wannabes. Saved the night by getting drunk and making bad decisions.

Sailor Cosmos

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaldeus View Post
I'm sorry about not being able to spend it with a certain someone. :/

EDIT: Hah, replied too late.
lol Thanks.

standin

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoeth View Post
Spent lots of money while being surrounded by jersey shore wannabes. Saved the night by getting drunk and making bad decisions.
I'm sorry. : (

Sailor Cosmos

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by standin View Post
Makes sense to me. Do whatever you need to do. Personally, I love my girlfriend and her being in my life. Everyone's got their own thing.

Funfunfun.
Yups. Witnessing true love is a beautiful thing to see.

Quote:
That sounds extremely fun!

standin

01-02-2012

Oh! Forgot to tell you what games we played BD when we were with our other friends.
We just played a bunch of party Wii games. Wario Ware, MonkeyBall, Smash Bros.
It was an ordinary night. Felt fun and special though. I think that's kind of the point of life though. Make every night the best you can, whether it's a holiday or not.

Dragoeth

01-02-2012

Quote:
That sounds extremely fun!
Only cause my wing-gay was with me. Only thing trashy white girls at a club will give more attention too then a ripped oompa loompa is a gay guy with lots of money.

Sailor Cosmos

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by standin View Post
Oh! Forgot to tell you what games we played BD when we were with our other friends.
We just played a bunch of party Wii games. Wario Ware, MonkeyBall, Smash Bros.
It was an ordinary night. Felt fun and special though. I think that's kind of the point of life though. Make every night the best you can, whether it's a holiday or not.
Those are the best times. Sounds extremely fun and I want to play! QQ

Sailor Cosmos

01-02-2012

Quote:
Only cause my wing-gay was with me. Only thing trashy white girls at a club will give more attention too then a ripped oompa loompa is a gay guy with lots of money.
lol! Wing-gay...I swear I think gays have the most fun sometimes. I'm utterly jealous. @-@

standin

01-02-2012

Quote:
lol! Wing-gay...I swear I think gays have the most fun sometimes. I'm utterly jealous. @-@
You should join the other side sometime.
^.~

Quote:
Yups. Witnessing true love is a beautiful thing to see.
I didn't mean to brag if that's what you thought, sorry.

Quote:
Those are the best times. Sounds extremely fun and I want to play! QQ
Drunk monkeyball with my friend Jack is extremely intense. He takes his monkeyballing very seriously. By seriously I mean not at all, he's very overly dramatic.