Best bottom lane combo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrDarkyblack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

Have you guys ever tried an annie and ap sion combo? Believe me that wrecks ppl. Double stun, shield and annie's nuke ability.

The Letter CtrlZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

Ali or Taric + vayne. Stun/knockup to pushback to wall to knockback (if playing ali) as well as heals all the way. My brother and I do taric/vayne (all he needs to do is stun, pretty straightforward) and dominate.

The Letter CtrlZ

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novakąyne View Post
blitz and shaco
Love trolling like that. =)

NoobInACan

01-10-2012

Let me introduce you to Singed and Twitch, the oddest couple you may ever meet.

1) Fling + best slow in the game gives twitch plenty of time to dish out a lot of damage.
2) Stealth keeps enemies away from the minion line denying them gold and sometimes even xp if they are not a great combo.
3) Past level 3, Singed can hold the lane easily and enemy team thinks Twitch is somewhere, when in fact he went to gank mid. As of now lvl 3 mid gank has about a 70% success rate and even when it does not kill it gives mid plenty of time to farm.
4) If an enemy buys oracle, mid and twitch immediately switch making the 400g go to waste
5) If anyone is silly enough to chase singed falls right into a stealth twitch trap.

With this combo I have dominated 90% of games laneing phases. Probably would be closer to 100% if my partner, my mid and I had something like vent or teamspeak going as well.

Hellow

01-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstoned View Post
Taric and Caitlyn
Taric and Vayne
Taric and Graves

notice the trend?

Taric can really make an AD ranged shine too. Stun 'em with E, soften emeny's armor with you W, boost your partners stats with R, heal you two with Q.
basically any support [janna/taric/sona/soraka] + ranged carry

SacredWinds

01-11-2012

Vayne Alistar FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Lon Measley

Recruiter

01-29-2012

shaco and urgot hands down (swap into boxes)

bornl3gacy

01-30-2012

I mean fail proof lane is pretty much soraka with heal flash and her carry with cleanse flash unless you **** up you won't die but you probably won't get a huge lead unless you afk in bot lane for an hour.

I am a fan of some strange supports I find they typically work better cause people don't know how to deal with them these are like support nunu his slow and attack speed boost turn vayne into a wrecking ball his q will require he steal the occasional minion but that sustain is impressive. GP is pretty fun and is very good with caitlin due to her scaling with AS (her passive) these are just some interesting and very fun supports to look at.

Gizaru

03-08-2012

Best at winning the lane or best throughout the whole game?

I think the best bot is Riven and Karma. They can beat any support + ranged carry team I've played against so far. But then its likely you don't have a fed AD ranged which sucks.

Viscosity Factor

03-08-2012

2c: Nunu/Vayne