To everyone who likes homosexuality

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lesbian Unicorn

Senior Member

01-02-2012

I hate heterosexuals that only support lesbians but refuse to support or accept homosexuality.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Armaldeus

Senior Member

01-02-2012

Instead of preaching(this is to everyone,whether they believe in God or not), why not do something better with your time, and worry about yourself, rather than other people?


For the record, I fully support homosexuals, because it isn't my business what two(or more) people do in the privacy of their own home.

Plus, unlike some, I'm comfortable enough with my own sexuality to know what I like.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lockpickEMD

Senior Member

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catpersonlol View Post
God is an imaginary friend for adults.

/thread
What's with the insult? I haven't insulted anyone here. You try to insult others though.

If we want to look at this from a ridiculous 'non-religious view' though, God and religion bring freedom and comfort. You're really going to insult that? Pathetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaxR4 View Post
Religion is pointless. Life is to short to spend your time worrying about your fate in the next. If god didn't exsist would that change me? would I wake up and not get out of bed tomorrow? No. Live life by what you think makes someone a good person and thats the best you can do. If god really would make someone burn for all eternity for being attracted to their same gender, then send me to hell to join them, I don't want any part of god if that is who he truly is.
You don't understand the point of religion.
I will pray for you and hope God forgives you for your actions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesbian Unicorn View Post
I hate heterosexuals that only support lesbians but refuse to support or accept homosexuality.
The term homosexuality is a blanket statement that lesbianism falls under. What you mean to say is you hate people who refuse to support or accept gay men. I hate all of that so I'm good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaldeus View Post
Instead of preaching(this is to everyone,whether they believe in God or not), why not do something better with your time, and worry about yourself, rather than other people?


For the record, I fully support homosexuals, because it isn't my business what two(or more) people do in the privacy of their own home.

Plus, unlike some, I'm comfortable enough with my own sexuality to know what I like.
What they do will lead to the downfall of society.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Armaldeus

Senior Member

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynastyfreak7 View Post
What they do will lead to the downfall of society.
So let it crumble, just means that your oh so precious Messiah will have to come and save it. Wheres the downside? Afraid he won't fit your template of a "perfect" being? How cute, you're insecure about your own beliefs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lance Eliot

Senior Member

01-02-2012

Ok.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DirtyEarsBill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesbian Unicorn View Post
I hate heterosexuals that only support lesbians but refuse to support or accept homosexuality.
As a hetero male, it's actually the lesbians who make me the most uncomfortable.

Provided I'm wearing tight pants.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lockpickEMD

Senior Member

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaldeus View Post
So let it crumble, just means that your oh so precious Messiah will have to come and save it. Wheres the downside? Afraid he won't fit your template of a "perfect" being? How cute, you're insecure about your own beliefs.
You're calling me childish? You jump to childish conclusions.
Society falling apart is terrible. You also fail to see or understand when Jesus will come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyallEverard View Post
Ok.
Alright.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Armaldeus

Senior Member

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynastyfreak7 View Post
You're calling me childish? You jump to childish conclusions.
Society falling apart is terrible. You also fail to see or understand when Jesus will come.
Where did I call you childish? You're jumping to conclusions.

Society falling apart /helps/ you, if you didn't realize. It means the approach they're taking went wrong, and they'd have to adapt/change to make it better. This is where people like yourself come in, suggest things, hope they take effect.

Jesus can come back as a zombie whenever he wants, all I know is, the moment he moans "BRAAAAAAAINS" or limps towards me with a bloodthirsty look in his eye, hes getting a shovel, or a bullet to the head.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lockpickEMD

Senior Member

01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaldeus View Post
Where did I call you childish? You're jumping to conclusions.

Society falling apart /helps/ you, if you didn't realize. It means the approach they're taking went wrong, and they'd have to adapt/change to make it better. This is where people like yourself come in, suggest things, hope they take effect.

Jesus can come back as a zombie whenever he wants, all I know is, the moment he moans "BRAAAAAAAINS" or limps towards me with a bloodthirsty look in his eye, hes getting a shovel, or a bullet to the head.
Now you're changing your statements. You said before society falling apart means the Rapture will happen quicker. NOW you're saying it helps because we can reverse the damage.
Make up your mind.

By the time those immoral people infect society, it will be impossible to repair the damage. It needs to be amended before that happens.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SonicTheHedgedawg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-02-2012

I don't like homosexuality . . . my boyfriend and I LOVE it

What we do is OUR business, but since Dynasty wants to make it his, I can assure him that it's totally hot, so he can continue to be jealous.