Game Freeze

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wykydtron

10-09-2009

My game keeps freezing constantly and I have to use ctrl+alt+del to force quit and then reconnect. This makes NO sense and is a major thorn in my side because it resets the kills/deaths and im out of the game for roughly 30 second to 1 min repeatedly. I had no problems running this game at nearly full graphics it didnt lag, freeze or crash. Then after the update that came with Corki and Katarina my game started to freeze randomly for no reason. I turned the graphics down to the absolute minimum and still it freezes. This happens for the first time each game anywhere between 1 min and like 20 mins but once it has happened it will continue until the game ends. Sometimes the HUD will dissapear but sometimes it dosent when the freeze occurs, its driving me insane at the moment so any input would be appreciated

*the launcher is completely fine, i can reconnect automatically after ending the games process, although it does crash AFTER the game is done sometimes*

reapermaster

10-09-2009

some players had noticed that some files had become corrupted with all the troubles around that time. Their resolution was to re-install that game.

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

10-09-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

If I could ask you to attach your game logs to this post that would help a lot.

The logs are organized by the date of the game the crash occurred on, in the following directory:
Riot Games\League of Legends\game

BB-185

Wykydtron

10-09-2009

attach all 285 game logs? lol

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

10-09-2009

I'm sure just attaching the ones that it crashed on would be better and you probably don't even need all of those. Try what Reaper said, and post up some of the game logs. I'm sure Jesse will tell you if they need more.