Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Red text is hard to read

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

anthunit

07-25-2009

Is anyone else finding the red text (which im assuming is the chat to all text) difficult to read? I asked in game and several people seemed to agree with me.

mothy

07-25-2009

Yeah, I even had that impression the first time I ever saw it... it does strain the eyes a bit.

Skaft

The Council

07-26-2009

Everything is better then yellow!

Commodore Frank

Adjudicator

07-26-2009

The chat text should be....CORAL! Oh wait....that won't happen.

Azunyan

07-26-2009

It is quite difficult. Before I found out it was /all I thought it meant the other team was chatting to us. I think it should be changed to something more eye pleasing.

anthunit

07-27-2009

The red text needs to be changed -- all the way from the global chat to the opposing factions name in the score menu.

zellogs

07-28-2009

Yeah, I agree with this I find the colours on the chat more detrimental to gameplay than actually helpful.