A Comprehensive List of LoL Bugs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twerking Braixen

01-06-2012

Also, another disconnect-reconnect bug (someone confirm this because I haven't disconnected in a while) is that minions/towers that were alive when you disconnected would stay alive (with no health bars) on screen and give you false vision in fog of war.

Survivalist

01-06-2012

Website -

Instant email notifications on the forums don't work (possibly daily notifications also but I haven't really tested it yet).
In this thread, someone from Riot even says it's a bug (he says the feature shouldn't be available):

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=533207#533207

EDIT: Daily notifications work fine.

Survivalist

01-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonimAsru View Post
Also, another disconnect-reconnect bug (someone confirm this because I haven't disconnected in a while) is that minions/towers that were alive when you disconnected would stay alive (with no health bars) on screen and give you false vision in fog of war.
Yes extremely annoying. This is definitely true pre Viktor patch but I haven't been disconnected since the patch so I can't account for post patch. But I highly doubt it's been fixed.

GaiaMike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2012

(lol, I almost posted with my brother's computer)

Thanks a lot for the support and info, guys. I updated the list again with your tips

@seandkiller do you have a screenie I can put up?

@StrmCkr thanks for the TF info. updated that bit

@RonimAsru oh right, that one... definitely adding that. thank you

@Survivalist Huh... never tested that one before. I'll try it out now. thanks for pointing that out

Mallic

01-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaMike View Post
Twisted Fate
Traditional Skin Twisted Fate occasionally displays PaC as his passive
This bug is actually a little more serious than this; as of right now, traditional skin Twisted Fate currently doesn't have a passive. When the match begins, it shows up, but it only takes a few seconds for the Loaded Dice effect to vanish as a passive buff for the team; killing minions doesn't grant the extra 2 gold either, so it's not just a cosmetic issue.

Unfortunately, I didn't think to make a screenshot at the time, but I may do that later. Two matches in a row, however, I ended up with this very same problem. I'll get screenshots later.

There's a few threads on this issue, and this one in particular (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1646212&highlight=twisted+fate+lo aded+dice) had this screenshot:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=352129&d=1325173482

It seems that the tooltip displayed when you hover the mouse over the "Loaded Dice" passive icon takes on the properties of the last passive buff active; in a single match, I've had it say "Gold Card", "Stacked Deck", and "Rageblade x0".

So yeah...as of now, Twisted Fate's passive is seriously borked.

GaiaMike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallic View Post
So yeah...as of now, Twisted Fate's passive is seriously borked.
It's the truth... and so is Janna's. Thanks for the info :3
I changed the bug description accordingly

Vulking

01-06-2012

- Veigar's Q passive don't show it's particles effects anymore.

- Bloodfury Renekton tongue is visible while you are hiding in a bush

Knock ups erratically boost the airborne time for absurd amounts of time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wc-8ERODH5U

GaiaMike

01-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulking View Post
- Bloodfury Renekton tongue is visible while you are hiding in a bush
This one made me crack up XD
Thanks for the bugs! added

Superbone1

01-06-2012

This thread is full of win. Thank you all!

AriisCrystalbane

01-06-2012

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but Sona's Power Chord just doesn't proc at all on inhibs, you'll repeatedly get the animation. But the damage itself doesn't change.