A Comprehensive List of LoL Bugs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StrmCkr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2012

Quote:
@StrmCkr - WOW! Thats a lot of bugs! That definitely helps our cause; definitely added
no problem,i look for an test bugs a lot. the link i provided has tones of bugs most i have replcated in the current patch.

Kosonome

01-05-2012

Baron can be pull out by Blitz?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dll3IbmJBUg
Videos date is 2012. Holy ****.

StrmCkr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2012

Returning bug in victor patch:

Lee Sin's Sonic Wave hitting baron no longer shows him through fog of war.

TheFunStopsHere

01-05-2012

Edit2: I've been actually giving it a good test now, and I guess its not a problem. Nevermind.

Verarticus

01-05-2012

Oh I forgot about this one, If poppy ult's a minnion (like a shaco close) the original champ can't hurt her.

Had that happen in a match, don't know if I still have that video though.

Ulquiorra995

01-05-2012

Magnificent TF: It does not show voice changes, animation changes or particle changes. Oh wait...

StrmCkr

01-05-2012

Quote:
Oh wait...
there isnt any :P

client bugs
@ lvl 4 it displays a message you unlocked Ralley
@ lvl 7 it displays a message you have unlocked Fortify.

both removed from game.

GaiaMike

01-05-2012

@Ulquiorra LMAO Burrrrrn

@Verarticus Oh snap, she's scary enough without being able to do that o ,o

@Actizn Ew, whats with everyone's passives acting funky here recently?

@StrmCkr Another Q bug for Lee Sin, woo

@Kosonome Santa Baron was like hohoHOOOOOMYGOD XD Thanks for the vid

UPDATES
Added champ bugs for poppy, shaco, blitz, and lee sin
Rally and Fortify notification bugs added

P.S. My friend who owns Xin is AWOL, so I haven't been able to test the incorrect crit damage on tri strike thing mentioned earlier yet. booo
P.P.S. Fantastic work so far guys. The list is really starting to flesh out

crzymdscntst

01-05-2012

Problem: Delayed bonus magic damage.

Description: With more than X number of bonus magic damage pings, damage is delayed on later ones. This leads to a gap of anywhere from 0.2 seconds to a full 2 seconds of time before the target dies. (just guestimating on that frame).

How to Repeat:

1. Take a champ with an AS boost with bonus magic damage on-hit, such as Teemo, Miss Fortune, etc...
2. Build Wit's End, Malady, Madred's, attempting to max amount of separate on-hit damage numbers...
3. At this point the numbers can get delayed, causing both people in combat to die simultaneously, as the delay on the death of one allows them to kill the other or at least deal more damage than typical.

__________________________________________________ ____________________

Problem: Delayed or Canceled Animations with too much AS. (This is a low-priority glitch, as damage still occurs as expected)

Description: Champs that aren't designed for AS (and some that are) have their Auto-attack animation cancelled with more AS than intended. A good recurring example I've found is on Heimerdinger (oh shush you, Stark's health regen with his passive = wonderful health regen for your whole team) where his animation will stop displaying at times when going over 1.5AS

How to Repeat: Stack AS on a champ not designed for it. Animations will be delayed or skip a beat occasionally. (first animation displays, second cuts halfway through, third displays)

TheFunStopsHere

01-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaMike View Post
@Ulquiorra LMAO Burrrrrn

@Verarticus Oh snap, she's scary enough without being able to do that o ,o

@Actizn Ew, whats with everyone's passives acting funky here recently?

@StrmCkr Another Q bug for Lee Sin, woo

@Kosonome Santa Baron was like hohoHOOOOOMYGOD XD Thanks for the vid

UPDATES
Added champ bugs for poppy, shaco, blitz, and lee sin
Rally and Fortify notification bugs added

P.S. My friend who owns Xin is AWOL, so I haven't been able to test the incorrect crit damage on tri strike thing mentioned earlier yet. booo
P.P.S. Fantastic work so far guys. The list is really starting to flesh out
Just scratch it for now, while I could have sworn it was screwed up for me, I'm not getting anymore issues from it.